Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu Parts Drop rate

(PSN)mzthang210

Does anyway know the drop rates of the shedu parts because after 39 runs and someone wanting to sell shedu parts for 3000 plat im starting to wonder if it's even worth getting and if im just wasting my time. I know its all about rng/grind but this feels just a bit too much to me. Idk i just really want it but i don't want to feel like i wasted a whole 4 weeks. I mean i would try and buy it but trade chat isn't really the best place.

The guy who sell shedu parts for 3000p was on drugs or you misread and he was talking about shedu riven, you can get the full set for 120~140pl on warframe market.

You better sell a riven or prime parts and buy it, than spending days trying to get it.

I did some math. Lets assume you kill 10 symbalysts per run. (Could be a bit more or less.) This means that you have ~33% chance to get any single drop on a run. Not too bad. It's just anomaly is so unpredictable and rare. 😕 

Maths: P(1 or more drops) = 1 -P(zero drops) = 1 - 0.96^10 (10 being the number of kills) 

Tl;dr: Don't use plat on Shedu parts.