[DE]Rebecca

2020’s First Mainline: Review, Revise, Refresh: Part 2!

Posted (edited)

Why isnt puncture reworked into an actual puncture mechanic?

Something like puncture status proc increases the damage of puncture attacks by 50%, each puncture status proc increases the damage by 10% more up to a cap of 150%. Kinda like how viral works but it would only impact the puncture damage part of a weapon. So puncture makes itself get stronger and stronger.

edit: Or to make it more useful, have the status effect benefit all IPS damage.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 2

Everything looks good, EXCEPT IMPACT. Ragdolling, I feel, will be incredibly annoying on a vast amount of weapons.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, IgnisDraconis4316 said:

Doesn't make you better just makes you more of a bully. And unless your feedback has actually changed anything I'm not inclined to believe that you all powerful player have changed anything they Already didn't want to change.

vacuum. they didn't wanted to give it to anyone else than carrier, period. this was a huge problem for the game, and only through a lot of complains did they, against their will, put it to first every sentinels, and then every pets. and they really didn't wanted to. it's only because of player backlash and feedback that they caved and finally put it in. alone, a player is nothing on a game. together, if enough players are grouped together, they can change things up.

2 minutes ago, IgnisDraconis4316 said:

And I know alot of those who play this game who don't like those like you.

well, other games don't like abrasive feedback after years of the devs repeating the same mistake? big #*!%ing deal.

Edited by mikakor

Posted (edited)

Putting ragdolling or other effects that makes headshots and follow-up hits harder is a REALLY bad idea on a damage type that's built-in for most weapons. Blast is fine, since you add it yourself or choose specific weapons for the Blast effect most of the time, but Impact should do no such thing.

Edited by ClayInvictus

1 hour ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Waiting 4 seconds when shields are gone ( and the gating mechanic takes over ) before they start replenishing seems like a big nonsense because here's the scenario according to how it was worded so far :

Frame takes "fatal" hit, shields get depleted, gating steps in, 1 second of invulnerability i suppose, and now we have 3 additional seconds at 0 shields before they start regenerating ?

Absurd.

There's already a 3 second shield recharge delay currently. This is a buff to hits that don't fully deplete your shields and gives you a full second to react to that fact when they do. This is a positive change, tenno. 

5 hours ago, Nasair said:

For railjack missions I would really like to have the corrosive nerf reconsidered. Their armor is already really high and will still be high after the changes.

Use viral hopefully it will affect enemies with armour.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Kaleidos_Joker said:

Since Puncture damage now has a negative to Enemy damage and Viral does damage to enemy Health shouldn't this read "After 4s it explodes dealing 60% of their Health as Viral Damage"?

There's no point in negating enemy damage as the tether already does this.

It deals that damage type, which has its own properties. This has nothing to do with status procs, which is what is being changed with this update. It won't do viral damage. It will calculate 60% of the enemy's health and deal that amount as purely puncture damage, which affects how its particular defenses interact with it. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

No damage buffs have been added, but any weapons with AOE are receiving ~20% increase in Radius. Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno. 

It's really hard for me to focus on all the good parts of this update (and there's some cool stuff) with this massive nerf to what used to be the most flavorful and interesting weapon type in WF (self dmg explosives). So disappointing. Guess we're supposed to just spam the boring beam weapons for AoE now (amprex, ignis, etc). 

Also please, please dont add ragdoll to impact. It will immediately make all impact weapons terrible or memes best case scenario. We had this discussion years ago already during damage 2.0 feedback....

Impact suggestion instead of the stagger that everyone hates and ragdoll thats even worse:

Remove the stagger make new proc:
Impact weakens enemy defenses making them vulnerable to main damage type of weapon by 50% (same multiplier as serration) stacks up to 100%

Sorted.

• Like 1

Вроде всё круто, но почему до разработчиков так долго доходит?((

32 минуты назад, IgnisDraconis4316 сказал:

Friendly manner non oppositional. 

Calling people idiots and those who have no brain is neither constructive nor friendly.

Just saying. As a non-friendly reminder.

Arcane Guardian

On Rank 5: On Damaged:

15% chance for +900 Armor for 20s

I'm extremely happy to see this change, thank you. 

Warframe Armor Buffs:

But i don't see Khora in the list is this a mistake or she's not getting her def buff ?

I think I know what warframe needs :P No stuns or staggers, do the rocket jump! 😄 If you use an explosive weapon and you stand to close, fly appropriately to the moon.

Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt

Might aswell just remove any radial damage at that point, cause that sounds like a straight nerf and it's even worse with no damage buff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

What if double Impact puts the enemy to sleep? Knock them out? Concussions cause sleepiness and fatigue.

3 minutes ago, anfuerudo said:

Calling people idiots and those who have no brain is neither constructive nor friendly.

Just saying. As a non-friendly reminder.

I'm not giving feedback to adults that should already know how to behave.

29 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

If Impact allows me to ragdoll living stuff in oblivion with enough modding like I love to do, I can only be hyped. 🙂

And I can only be scared as to how that reflects your mod setups 🤪

• Like 1

Только что, IgnisDraconis4316 сказал:

I'm not giving feedback to adults that should already know how to behave.

I'm saying YOU don't know how to behave. Neither are aware that you make contradictory statements.

3 minutes ago, TheStardustTenno said:

What if double Impact puts the enemy to sleep? Knock them out? Concussions cause sleepiness and fatigue.

Bruh imagine someone shoots u with a vulkar in the face and u go #*!%ing sleeping

Posted (edited)

please do not "Upgrade" impact staggers into ragdolls on double proc.

It is horrible to ragdoll enemies when you do not want to and with this change any impact weapon will randomly knock S#&$ around. WHY? We have Blast for that if we want to. Do NOT force ragdolls onto more then half the weapons in this game.

Edited by Zharun

3 minutes ago, anfuerudo said:

I'm saying YOU don't know how to behave. Neither are aware that you make contradictory statements.

I'm sorry did you say something?

Magus Replenish

On Rank 5: On Void Dash:

100% chance to heal 30% Health.

Magus Vigor:

On Rank 5: On Transference Out:

+300 Health

Any cool down on these?  Would be nice to get all the specifics. Also any updates on arcane energize with its added cool down?

Magus Repair

On Rank 5: On Void Mode:

Heal Warframes within 30m by 25% Health/s.

Shouldn't this be 30%? The original rank 3 effect is 20%

So 20% x 1.5 = 30%