Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a Warning when trading fish for standing over cap?

sly_squash

When trading Fish for Standing, we don't get a warning about going over the cap. In addition, the game will happily keep accepting fish donations above and beyond the cap without warning you and you get nothing for it. I came darn close to fat-fingering and donating over 200 large glappids in one exchange. I tested with Goopolla's and even when you're completely capped the fisher will still accept fish and you get nothing for it.

When trading Gems and you go over the cap, you get a nice warning and it actually prohibits you from giving them anymore. It also clamps your last donation to the largest possible value before overtly going over the cap. Same with Fortuna Bonds.

RZP4mnt.png

Yeah but sometimes it's easy to forget that Fish are a "special" donation type aren't clamped unlike all the others (toroids/gems/bonds/cores) and to over-donate because of this bizarre exception. In fact, when donating any other resource I often just "give" them a number higher than I need and let the clamping mechanism sort out how much I need before going over the cap. It's just very strange that fish are the only resource that aren't warned or clamped.