Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've found a way to dash instantly as Volt.

People keep saying the reason mach rush is slower than volt's speed, is that it has instant acceleration, and it's initial burst is what makes this ability 

Well that's not the case anymore because I've found out a way to gain:

1.instant acceleration with speed, meaning i don't need to build speed when turning anymore

2.a huge burst of speed that propels me huge distance 

So basically volt has both momentum, speed and acceleration 

While gauss only has acceleration 

This technique-using a certian weapon- basically makes mach rush inferior in every way

Well inferior as a mobility ability for moving around 

And it's ok if they don't want to make this ability for moving around...but for a speed frame, he's pretty slow!

7 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

We get it, you love volt and hate gauss. 

6 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Well then have fun with your volt and certain weapon. Gauss can use any weapon.

7 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Try this one weird trick Gauss mains don't want you to know about. 

Why do people assume i'm not a gauss main?

I want the ability to be better, is that wrong?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Well constantly showing that you don’t know how to mod for the ability isn’t helping you.

I at the very least know everything about Revenant and criticize him on the fact that everything he does is practically worthless in normal content.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Didn't assume anything about who you main so much as made light of the fact that your paragraph essentially says nothing by excluding any and all methodology. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

No, wanting abilities to be better or just strait up more logical isn't wrong. However you would probably be better received if you didn't beat around the bush and just suggested the change you would like to see. Instead of relying on a click baity(ie?) title into a paragraphs (I'm amalgamating) that goes into zero detail. 

Hence my "one weird trick" reference. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I use a Ballas Zaw dagger with Aero Vantage and Berserker to FLY across maps. Sticking Frame buffs on top of that makes me stick to walls I go so fast. I love gliding over the environment like it's not even there. I've posted about it before.

8 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Didn't assume anything about who you main so much as made light of the fact that your paragraph essentially says nothing by excluding any and all methodology. 

No, wanting abilities to be better or just strait up more logical isn't wrong. However you would probably be better received if you didn't beat around the bush and just suggested the change you would like to see. Instead of relying on a click baity(ie?) title into a paragraphs (I'm amalgamating) that goes into zero detail. 

Hence my "one weird trick" reference. 

But i love presenting an issue in abnormal-ish matter, especially since it's general discussion and i tend to not be too formal here

1 minute ago, Kahrain said:

Oh yeah, I use a Ballas Zaw dagger with Aero Vantage and Berserker to FLY across maps. Sticking Frame buffs on top of that makes me stick to walls I go so fast. I love gliding over the environment like it's not even there. I've posted about it before.

Don't spoil the secret technique!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Don't spoil the secret technique!

I posted about it months ago:

It works with more than daggers, but I've found daggers to be king.

I think the lich at the end of my video in the post made a good point: I can hear the survivors screaming in terror!

Edited by Kahrain
A bit of humor.

Mach rush isn't a dash. It's an animation cancel. They literally added it to do that. Imagine every error or miscalculation you've ever made. You can mach dash out of it  you can literally do a slam attack and dash out of it. Dash is an amazing ability.

1 minute ago, Conquest375 said:

Mach rush isn't a dash. It's an animation cancel. They literally added it to do that. Imagine every error or miscalculation you've ever made. You can mach dash out of it  you can literally do a slam attack and dash out of it. Dash is an amazing ability.

Oh i am aware

It upsets me that the speed frame isn't the fastest in the land anymore...especially with this new coptering 2.0

Just now, Conquest375 said:

I mean, sure hes not the fastest mover. But hes the tankiest and one of the highest damage dealing? Is that not enough?

Yes, it's enough for many people i'm sure

But i want the speed warframe to do things faster than any other

Just like the shield warframe has the highest shields 

And the health or life steal warframe has the highest health 

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Mach rush might be slower but at least Gauss still has useful abilities other than that unlike Volt specifically built for speed. They both get outsped but operator anyway.

I agree with that

I can also mod for speed gauss build amd still have room for a powerful build!

Gauss is one of the best speed frames because he is probably the most thoughtless to play. Being a speed frame is not about being the fastest in the games, it's being the best in all categories. Sure Gauss might edge corners. He might not have the acceleration of volt, he may not carry himself like nheza, and he may not ne able to dash like zephyr or nova. But hes still number one. He has an amazing dash, that's free to use at anytime. And outside of some tight turning. Is really great at running into general, he doesnt clip stuff. He doesn't get sucked into random corners. He doesnt get lost. He zooms. And cancels. His 2. *click* immune to knockdown. Even nheza with a very burly build struggles to keep up with that. His 3...is something that needs work on, but his 4 oh man his 4. Reload speed. Attack speed. Fire rate speed, holster and upholster speed. Vigorous holster. Almost 560 holster speed at max duration. You can whip out your quatz, empty the entire mag, reload, proc a corrosive wave and electricity with 100% status, swap out to an opticor and fire off 4 rounds, melee at a target. Or run away with dash. Some frames are faster. But they all require set up, I challenge you to try fighting profit taker as a drift frame and dont get knocked down or stopped once Gauss dances around everyone else. And the best part Is. He takes buffs better than anyone else. A warpva or a speeolt,  no one else can even touch him. He is an amazingly designed warframe by DE and truth be told, I'm really getting sick of your threads every week saying hes bad.