[DE]Rebecca

Where is 2020's First Mainline? Coming March 5th to PC!

Thank you very much for this great patch, there are many changes that you have to try and see well before really thinking about how they will affect the game. (Scared 😧. It is a change too big for the game in general)

But it looks like something you've been thinking about for a while and a hard working patch I'm looking forward to the time to play.  (Hype !! 😀

Can't wait for all my forma, plat, and kuva spent on my favorite weapons to become literally #*!%ing useless. Thanks DE, way to kill shotguns.

• Like 1

I can safely say the majority of us the community are happy with the way things are looking and I know that you as an individual don't have much say it what goes on but please don't let this be a publicity stunt and even of it is try to do them more often

7 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

It's shipping tomorrow, March 5th on PC.

oh... nice happy  birthday present, thanks DE.

Its 12:15 AM Thursday in Canada right now.

When update? I behold you! \(*^*)/

(I'm in SEA, where its 11 AM)

No hate, but this is for those players who is thinking that DE worked hard till this time and they are going release an update that may ruin your gameplay or your favourites stuffs or weapons. You can stop playing since it wont affect much to the game so we can give DE some love that they deserve. :)

Appreciate all your efforts. Don't let the moaners get to you 😄 You can't please all of the people all of the time. 

• Like 1

Great the update is comming right on my B-day thanks DE 💖💖💖💖

Player base: Self damage sucks

DE: we hear you, so we're removing it, but gutting explosive weapons entirely because 2 people complained it would make explosive weapons too easy. 

GJ DE

Oh well... let´s all have a little fun with Acceltra, Bramma, Ogris and co before we can dump them in the trash.

Bye bye, Aoe weapons. It was fun while it lasted.

Time to look at that Destiny2 then!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Will it be possible to merge two lvl 3 arcanes? Or to split one into pices?

Cos many players have ranked dublicate of each arcane.

Or we all need to sell ranked dublicates on warframe market?

Edited by Am0r.UA

About the best girl Khora armor buff i just recheck her and she has 275, i guess she don't need the buff. Don't get me wrong surviving with her in lvl 100+ enemy is hard but i guess there's nothing can be done, so khora prime is when armor gonna get buffed. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ZephyrZone said:

Can't wait for all my forma, plat, and kuva spent on my favorite weapons to become literally #*!%ing useless. Thanks DE, way to kill shotguns.

In general shotguns are getting a buff, only those with high pellet counts will have a noticiable change, like the strun. Dont worry, you will still kill pretty fast regarless of the changes to status or procs

Edited by KIREEK

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Ragdoll is gone!

I feel this should be universal, with the only exception being dead bodies of players/enemies and some specific abilities.

Ragdoll physics while we're still alive makes the game less believable(space ninjas should be able to land on their feet after getting grabbed by a Lich), and also too random. It kinda breaks the flow when an enemy we're yet to finish off on melee flies away from the rest of the bunch, so we have to either go all the way over there and then go back, or finish the rest off and only then go after that one accidental straggler.

"If my favorite weapon gets a nerf, it's trash and useless"
- the people crying about the explosive weapon falloff nerf

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Ah well.

See you at the redtext cult gatherings tomorrow!

Red Text could very well be a Syndicate...

2 hours ago, Am0r.UA said:

Will it be possible to merge two lvl 3 arcanes? Or to split one into pices?

Cos many players have ranked dublicate of each arcane.

Or we all need to sell ranked dublicates on warframe market?

You can do both of those things.

So are we getting some new things like tennogen or what? 

16 minutes ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

You can do both of those things.

My bad 😞
- Added the ability to Distill assembled Arcanes back into multiple unranked ones.

Tnx

hell yeah! so excited for this update! those crybabies can go play something else! xD

Happy Jonah Hill GIF