Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing mods available in Railjack missions

(PSN)Dr_Bruiser

Question

I got System Reroute as a reward while doing a Saturn Proxima mission yesterday, which was a nice surprise.  I have a few other AW mods that I still need and am wondering which ones are available in RJ missions, how they are earned and if there is any way to effectively farm them.  Is there any information on this anywhere?  I checked the wiki and nothing there...

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

archwing mods can drop from the enemies aboard grineer galeons , crewships and Points of interest. I also believe they can drop from lockers and containers too.

While it is a good guess, it is nothing more than that given that the wiki AND the in-game codex do not state this to be the case. On the contrary, they only list non-archwing mods where I've checked them and I'm already half way trough.

13 hours ago, Quimoth said:

While it is a good guess, it is nothing more than that given that the wiki AND the in-game codex do not state this to be the case. On the contrary, they only list non-archwing mods where I've checked them and I'm already half way trough.

Well I've personally gotten a lot of archwing mods spelunking ships for every container and locker. and mod drops from containers and lockers don't usually get put in any drop tables anywhere. See the void containers that can drop a wide range of mods yet no exact droptable for those anywhere.

3 hours ago, EDM774 said:

Well I've personally gotten a lot of archwing mods spelunking ships for every container and locker. and mod drops from containers and lockers don't usually get put in any drop tables anywhere. See the void containers that can drop a wide range of mods yet no exact droptable for those anywhere.

Correct, however lockers never drop mods and I've yet to see anyone actually confirm if they drop from containers since neither the wiki nor the codex can confirm it to be the case.

I've gotten Archwing mods from enemies, lockers and containers in Railjack. One specific example I remember is: Auxliary Power. I got Auxliary Power as a drop from a container, a drop from a locker and as a drop from enemies. I remember it specifically because I farmed Caelus, Uranus for a very long time (a LONG time! It only drops from Shield Dargyns outside of Railjack! It has a 0.18% drop rate from an enemy that is uncommon)... and then the thing seems to drop relatively commonly in Railjack!

1 hour ago, Quimoth said:

Correct, however lockers never drop mods and I've yet to see anyone actually confirm if they drop from containers since neither the wiki nor the codex can confirm it to be the case.

The official drop table confirms it for containers (lockers seem to be absent). The wiki just doesn't seem to list anything about Railjack.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Like I said, I've explicitly noted Auxiliary Power dropping in Railjack from lockers, containers, and enemies owing to its extreme rarity outside of Railjack. I really farmed Caelus hard for that mod before Railjack was released!

On 2020-03-05 at 7:06 PM, nslay said:

The official drop table confirms it for containers (lockers seem to be absent). The wiki just doesn't seem to list anything about Railjack.

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html

Like I said, I've explicitly noted Auxiliary Power dropping in Railjack from lockers, containers, and enemies owing to its extreme rarity outside of Railjack. I really farmed Caelus hard for that mod before Railjack was released!

to my knowledge, lockers have never dropped any mods, they probably don't in railjack too. Containers are a different story.