Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

parazon pull

maddragonmaster

ok i have no idea how to properly explain this without using scorpions catch phrase but the idea i had came from seeing how some people that just don't like impact causing ragdolling so i had a thought. what if we have sort of a quick time event that has a short range that allows you to use the parazon pull a mob thats under your imapact status toward you? then you could fallow up with what ever you want to use since you have used the parazon to get that mob that was flying into your sight or melee range.

11 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I would be ok with this.

Then again, I also want grapples, throws, tackles, etc.. so the more close range shenanigans, the better.

that could be interesting. though i do not know of a spefic way to do that without excluding it to a specific weapon or frame.unless we make parazons their own specific weapon type being able to switch to parazon from time to time to do throws. and maybe give them their own stance that alows them to use at least the grapples and throw ideas. tackles unless your not counting rhino would rely on the more bigger frames to work realistically.

Edited by maddragonmaster

More attacks with Parazon would be fun, and I'm glad you mentioned Scorpion from MK because that's exactly who I thought of. Mercy kills having longer range would be nice seeing how the line extends anyway, maybe different animations for distance too. 

6 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

I would be ok with this.

Then again, I also want grapples, throws, tackles, etc.. so the more close range shenanigans, the better.

There's a German suplex you can do on infested when they're stunned or from stealth if you use fist weapons, one of my favorite finishers I've seen in game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

that could be interesting. though i do not know of a spefic way to do that without excluding it to a specific weapon or frame.unless we make parazons their own specific weapon type being able to switch to parazon from time to time to do throws. and maybe give them their own stance that alows them to use at least the grapples and throw ideas. tackles unless your not counting rhino would rely on the more bigger frames to work realistically.

Parazon into a super punch for some Warframes, some headbutt, others could sweep or kick the enemy. I could see unique Parazon animations too per Warframe, makes more sense for lighter Warframes to flip over an enemy and a heavier Warframe to pick them up and slam them down or tackle. 

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

More attacks with Parazon would be fun, and I'm glad you mentioned Scorpion from MK because that's exactly who I thought of. Mercy kills having longer range would be nice seeing how the line extends anyway, maybe different animations for distance too. 

There's a German suplex you can do on infested when they're stunned or from stealth if you use fist weapons, one of my favorite finishers I've seen in game. 

honestly would love a way of doing aerial melee thats more relyable another game that i remember but i am kind of nervous of mentioning it is that spider man game for the ps4. i enjoyed that aerial plenty. the parazon when you think about it could turn into one of those tools for warframes with an amazing amount of utility if done right. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Parazon into a super punch for some Warframes, some headbutt, others could sweep or kick the enemy. I could see unique Parazon animations too per Warframe, makes more sense for lighter Warframes to flip over an enemy and a heavier Warframe to pick them up and slam them down or tackle. 

that actually sounds interesting what about the idea if it shorten to a general scheme of  small medium and big frames. i don't really know how to do the weight difference though.

3 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

honestly would love a way of doing aerial melee thats more relyable another game that i remember but i am kind of nervous of mentioning it is that spider man game for the ps4. i enjoyed that aerial plenty. the parazon when you think about it could turn into one of those tools for warframes with an amazing amount of utility if done right. 

that actually sounds interesting what about the idea if it shorten to a general scheme of  small medium and big frames. i don't really know how to do the weight difference though.

That could work, sprint speed and armor is a decent indication of size. Rhino and Grendel are both heavily armored and slow, while Ivara and Loki are both lighter and faster so that's already a grouping there. Valkyr has high armor and is reasonably quick so she'd fall into the medium group, which I'd guess a lot of Warframes would. 

9 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Parry is almost a great function.. though the overall speed and risk, set up required, mods to make it function right.. all fall far behind the curve as is.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/red-dough-boy/video/88060998

Thought you'd enjoy this. Parries work in other games better since there's more risk to your health if an attack hits you, and there's more penalty in those games for being parried. For Honor, Sekiro, and other games with more in depth melee have better parry systems.