Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is this ?


Danielw8
 Share

Recommended Posts

They're technically different stats. Where +/- the same stat cancels itself out both of those stats function mostly independently.

Functionally it's just each hit has a chance to not gain a count and on the hits that do gain a count there's a chance to get two.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Basically, on hit you have a ~50% chance of not gaining any combo, of that other 50% there is a 30% chance you'll get 1 combo, and a 70% chance you'll get 2.

So 50% chance of 0 combo, 15% of 1 combo, and 35% chance of 2. If my math is right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

RNG: Oh, he’s not satisfied with having +Attack Speed, +Impact, -Finisher Damage. Lets give him something just as goofy then, i’m sure he would pick that one.

my RNG be like "do you want total garbage or absolute trash? pick one! also, your next 50 rolls are also gonna be trash!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...