The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to select fishing bait etc

(XBOX)good ol Grandad

Hi, when I equip my tranq rifle or fishing spear I am unable to select baits etc from the boxes on the bottom right of my screen. When I hold right bumber, or tap right bumper the only thing that activates is one of the frames abilities. So far to try and rectify the problem I have uninstalled and reinstalled warframe and changed my controller, but I get the same result. Is there something further I can try? Thanks for any help 🙂

• Like 2

20 hours ago, (XB1)good ol Grandad said:

Additional to the above, I have since found that I am unable to select the arrow type I want to use with Ivara's bow. Is somebody from DE actually going to reply to this problem I'm having? Even if it's to say it's being looked into........

DE do look at bug reports but rarely reply.  Just because there's been no reply does not mean they are not aware.

Are you using the default controller setup?

There is a go around for this as I have the same issue with fishing.

Use a Keyboard to allow you to pull up the use of your fishing gear. Did this by accident when I hit the keyboard and it brought up the selection for bait and dyes. 

If you have a wired or wireless keyboard, use it when fishing to get access. Hope this helps you out