Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

allow hammers stances to work on heavy blades

tzadquiel

then, where's the uniqueness of every weapon type if this happens?

i'm still bothered that they never introduced an way to swap between dual sword and heavy blade in-mission for Dark Split-Sword since its creation

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same action, over and over again, expecting the results to change... damn RNG, i'm insane

1 hour ago, Zeyez said:

then, where's the uniqueness of every weapon type if this happens?

i'm still bothered that they never introduced an way to swap between dual sword and heavy blade in-mission for Dark Split-Sword since its creation

well that is the stance question, you cant change an equipped mod halfway through deployment, right?

2 minutes ago, tzadquiel said:

well that is the stance question, you cant change an equipped mod halfway through deployment, right?

if they didn't introduced meele 2.999999...7, they could have used the old charged attack button as an command to switch... and apply an 2° stance slot that doesn't grant or consume mod capacity so you could alternate between your primary and secondary stance by using that "almost useless" button...

but now, i don't have any clue about how they can introduce that stance switch fluidly as i thought before without someone else claiming that feature for every other weapon as permanent thing, which forces me to look at bigger scope: weapons with only one stance (ninkondi/Shaku), weapons that could benefit from stance swap in the same category (nikana series, heavy blade series...)

probably will need like another "Review, Revise and Refresh", which won't happen any time soon

Just now, Zeyez said:

if they didn't introduced meele 2.999999...7, they could have used the old charged attack button as an command to switch... and apply an 2° stance slot that doesn't grant or consume mod capacity so you could alternate between your primary and secondary stance by using that "almost useless" button...

but now, i don't have any clue about how they can introduce that stance switch fluidly as i thought before without someone else claiming that feature for every other weapon as permanent thing, which forces me to look at bigger scope: weapons with only one stance (ninkondi/Shaku), weapons that could benefit from stance swap in the same category (nikana series, heavy blade series...)

probably will need like another "Review, Revise and Refresh", which won't happen any time soon

yeah but think of the other implications. you would have two stance mods on every melee (because unfair otherwise), this be crazy. 

having stances interchangeable for weapons that handle similarily like hammers/heavy blades, swords/nikanas, polearms/staves would allow us to have a slightly more fun experience. 

Just imagine serving someone knowledge in the head with Zenistar and Shattering Storm 😍