Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

something else I don't understand either...
with the arrival of Railjack, a lot of bugs were introduced in the game ...
there is still a lot to be repaired and DE releases more news !!!
it would not be better to fix known problems first, to "add" more problems later

35 minutes ago, killstock said:

DE if a player has max arcane when you change it to non max arcane it feels like  ur stealing time from them please just make full arcane set full again and not steal them

I can kinda agree here, I worked damn hard for Grace, and now I feel like I have to get it AGAIN.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sorcer3r said:

- Vauban rework? (He is useless against Liches / Demolysts)

- Arcane Barrier seems still useless. (Trash Arcanes still trash Arcanes?)

Your using Vauban wrong then, I use him all the time for lichs, he doesnt need another rework

You know who does? CHROMA

Just now, MokutoBunshi said:

What does this mean " In addition, we’ve removed 0.25x Multiplier for Elemental Status Effects, meaning all Elemental Status Effects are 4x more likely"

it means that corrosive has just as much of a chance of procing as Impact, slash and pucnture

All status has equal chancing of procing

First off we do not I repeat DO NOT want a second update next week unless you guys plan to add operation scarlet spear to the update for consoles so we don't have to wait a whole month longer then pc just to get both updates either make it a hotfix or add it to the console update so we only have to deal with 1 update not 2 

53 minutes ago, Gailus said:

So Slash procs aren't ignoring armor, and it looks like melee finishers aren't either. I think they accidentally made true damage no longer ignore either armor or shields. I think they inadvertently reduced the number of options for dealing with armor.

Both of these are working fine for me

Just now, KommandantViy said:

Both of these are working fine for me

Maybe I messed something up or overlooked a part of my build. I'll look at it again after work.

I really hope I'm wrong and managed to screw up my own numbers. Thanks for looking into it as well.

11 minutes ago, Cephalon_Baphoma said:

it does mean that over stripping doesnt happen anymore, which means you dont lose damage bonus on corrosive damage against armor

Same applies to enemies with weakness to rad like hemocytes meaning you cant remove all their armor so they are now weak to corrosive 

50 minutes ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

1. Whole point of the update was to make damage types other than Corrosive / slash status appealing. So don’t understand why you say only corrosive is good now.

2. Shotguns unpopular? No, they’re pretty popular.

3. Gas damage got nerfed, but you’ll get the same performance with anything by switching to a toxin 60/60 and a 90 status mod.

You won't get the same performance by using a toxin 60/60 and 90, most (read: all) serious gas builds used two 60/60s (for gas) and a 90 toxin to boost the toxin damage of the clouds. Simply removing one 60/60 and not replacing it with anything in those builds is not "the same performance"

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed material tinting across all Railjack Skins so that it matches and is more consistent with the base Railjack. 

Please give this change to Excalibur Onyx skin too. Currently most metallics of the skin are on primary color instead of accents. Looks rly bad with Umbra 😞

2 hours ago, Aryustailm said:

By Tactics you mean "don't equip that grenade launcher" and by "aim true" you mean "Why aren't you using a Rubico", since AoEs are now inferior against single targets AND against the group they tickle around it. Seriously, that change is beyond terrible. Additionally self-damage was already no longer going to be an issue with shield gating: the stagger system seems to have been implemented to compensate for that particular fact and make self-hits more punishing - not less.

So many of the other changes are great, but this, FIX IT. The 50% falloff with a 20% damage buff was already harsher than it needed but this is just devastating.

Tell ya what: Roll it back to, say, 20% increased radius, 20% increased base damage, 40% falloff at the edge. Do it today and we'll pretend this never happened, that sound good for everyone?

Have you actually tested a explosive damage weapon? because I think you should before talking out of your metal posterior 

5 minutes ago, Cephalon_Baphoma said:

Your using Vauban wrong then, I use him all the time for lichs, he doesnt need another rework

I have seen other Vaubans beeing useless against them, not just me. But ok, which abilities are useful against Liches / Demolysts?

10 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

What does this mean " In addition, we’ve removed 0.25x Multiplier for Elemental Status Effects, meaning all Elemental Status Effects are 4x more likely"

IPS is no longer more likely to proc than elemental. In some cases a good thing, in some a bad.