Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We found it quite cumbersome to have to go back to the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock to clear out your Wreckage inventory over and over again.

It's almost as if inventory management is considered a bad thing across the industry...

Fixed ability to gain Railjack Flux Energy for free from killing enemies with a Battle Avionic.

This is not making Warframe a better game, considering Command Intrinsic is swept under the rag and forgotten.

We noticed that enemies were still able to shoot Garuda’s feet, so this increase is to help avoid those stray foot bullets. 

So you all didn't notice that enemies are able to shoot Garuda's both sides & back? lol

Also, why the Elite Shield Lancer spawn rate so low? Deliberate trolling for those who want to scan? lol

Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno. "

- aim true, Tenno

Sooooooooooo...

In the same update where you remove us needing to be careful where we aim or we die, we now have to be careful where we aim or the enemies won't die. "You don't gotta be accurate where you aim any more! Except when you're trying to kill mobs whichistheentirepointofthegame."

Do you want us to be accurate or not? Make up your minds on what you want the player to practice.

Stop giving without taking so much. The amazing gifts we're being given don't matter when you make it more annoying to use those gifts. It's taking all the fun out of "yeh i can shoot anywhere now."

• Like 3

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

Warframe may feel a little different this Update. Depending on where you are in your Warframe journey, you may notice big or small changes.

(...)

• Fixed getting stuck and being unable to use the “/unstuck” command in Sharkwing in the pump station in Desdemona, Uranus. 

That is a relief and welcomed fix as it was such a pain being unable to get unstuck from Uran.... I can't.

5 minutes ago, waskely said:

didn't you say we would be getting double affinity for this? considering all the forma we have to use from these changes?

I think they said the weekend that followed the changes? so this coming weekend? I think?

2 minutes ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

This is what we wanted. Thank you. ❤️

Speak for yourself, the amount of my weapons and builds that are useless now, and thus the wasted forma and hours of my life? I don't think the small QoL changes that *aren't* broken were worth that.

1 minute ago, 4Restless said:

Ive been playing Warframe for like 2 weeks, got umbra fully moded. Yesterday I was doing 5x more dmg with exalted blade than today, can someone explain this because Im confused 😄

Could be many things, you could have been squaded with someone buffing your damage, or maybe you have an extinguished dragon key on from doing vaults for nightwave?

Im sorry but as a long time player I feel strongly that DE is heading in the wrong direction with the game.  Very frustrated as a player right now since the Lich system came out and each update since.  The RNG stats on weapons and mods is flat out unacceptable as is all the extra grind being pushed as giving us vets 'more to do'.  Its freaking lazy as heck and just shoddy work.  To top it all off DE seems determined to nerf good aspects of the game to try and make up more subpar aspects appealing.  "We all lift together" is what DE should be doing here by lifting up the aspects of the game that fall short of expectations.  Instead we get nerfs and good aspects of the game watered down.  Its a real shame as this has been a great game but im voting with my plat and time somewhere else.

NEW DOJO BUG

Every Decorated Loki Room in the game has had their decorations displaced 2.00m to one direction. Using the Loki Statue as a reference, everything moved 2.00m backwards. So if something was 2.00m in front of Loki's face, it would now be on his face. If something was on top of Loki Head, that decoration would be displaced 2.00m backwards.

Example:
Zs6B1V1.jpg

This was supposed to be a Valentines Loki holding a bow and arrow, but as you can see, the bow has been displaced 2.00m backwards from his hand.

Edited by DrLego

Oh my god PLEASE get rid of the stagger on operator amps. This is just rotten. I can't imagine trying to get down eidolon shields with my propa scaffold anymore -- it's going to be tedious garbage getting chain staggered. Just ugh.

To be brutally honest I hate this stagger crap all around, but on operators during eidolons at the very least it's just...not acceptable and absolutely kills the flow and the fun.

Edited by FlatDevice
  • Like 2