Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

Hey DE,

So I just did some testing, and it seems that Arcane Energize does NOT give energy to warframes with toggled abilities-  Namely, Titania.  In fact it seems that if it's active, it cancels the energy regen even if you change back before it ends.

Please fix this.

2 minutes ago, FlatDevice said:

Oh my god PLEASE get rid of the stagger on operator amps. This is just rotten. I can't imagine trying to get down eidolon shields with my propa scaffold anymore -- it's going to be tedious garbage getting chain staggered. Just ugh.

Honestly to be brutally honest I hate this stagger crap all around, but on operators during eidolons at the very least it's just...not acceptable and absolutely kills the flow and the fun.

You know
Operators are humans
Not warframes
so a f***ing explosion should kill him or do some selfdamage
DE don't know what to ruin anymore

Edited by Kentar

hace 21 minutos, 4Restless dijo:

Ive been playing Warframe for like 2 weeks, got umbra fully moded. Yesterday I was doing 5x more dmg with exalted blade than today, can someone explain this because Im confused 😄

It depends on your build, but it can be caused by this 27.2 "Status" changes...

3 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

So more stuff that uses the railjack resources, but no boost in their drops? It sure is neat that the dojo researches took basically all I've been able to gather so far (haven't used a single nullstone or pustrel before this.) Also the status changes and most of the arcanes seem like a nerf. Can't say about the other changes yet, but if anything this update didn't get me interested in railjack. I sure hope the scarlet spear isn't heavily based on railjack.

are you trying to farm the resources through the normal game or railjack missions?
I found mining for them or killing exemuses for them was slow but when i jumped onto other people's railjacks it took one mission for me to get enough of the new resources for all my railjack component builds during the quest.

The armor stripping nerf is very bad. You used to be able to strip 100% armor either via 4x CP or by status corrosive weapon. Now enemies are left with 10x the EHP they used to have before the change, since you can't strip the armor off. Armored enemies scale at 10x the speed compared to every other enemy (with corrosive stripping weapons). Corrosive should strip 100% of the armor for the listed duration.

Edited by Bulllets
  • Like 1

You did great work DE but you have made most decent weapons suffer from this like the Mara Detron that could 1 S#&$ lvl100 but now i cant even 1 shot lvl50, like wtf, why did you lower the status on it so much, the pistol is now totally useless for me, and secondly i don't know what you did to my boy Oberon but he isnt good at taking damage anymore, I have played him so much that I definetly know that he is not that weak at endgame, pls unnerf things that were'nt ower powered.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, .cat said:

Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and Infested Impedance new Rank values are:

• Unranked: -3% 
  • Rank 1: -6% 
  • Rank 2: -9% 
  • Rank 3: -12% 
  • Rank 4: -15% 
  • Rank 5: -18% 

so how are we gonna kill enemies with 9999lvl when they have armor. even with 1 k armor enemy will have almost 90% dmg reduction. gonna take hydroid then and use ohma to kill tanky enemies cool cool

also u just changed enemy formula for hp and i guess it applies to every enemy in this game. it was already easy to kill every type of enemy but u just nerfed it more than it was before.

koreaframe new mmo confirmed

Oberon, Ash, Nyx & Vauban my guy

1 hour ago, KommandantViy said:

You won't get the same performance by using a toxin 60/60 and 90, most (read: all) serious gas builds used two 60/60s (for gas) and a 90 toxin to boost the toxin damage of the clouds. Simply removing one 60/60 and not replacing it with anything in those builds is not "the same performance"

Removing the fire 60/60 and keeping the toxin 60/60 + toxin 90 leaves the same amount of modded toxin damage. Using a status 90 in place of the fire 60/60 increases the status chance, and keeps the toxin damage.

Fix arcane pulse not being able to trigger for 10 seconds.  That's absurd.  Other ones that don't need to re-trigger while it's active can, so why can't this one? It hasn't caused issues before, so why nerf it to hell now?

• Like 1

Dunno what to say other than absolutely fantastic. Love pretty much everything in this update. Looking forward to testing the good ol explosives.

Edit: Laughing at all the posts screaming how their old meta corrosive spam builds and arcanes dont work as well anymore. Thats the #*!%ing point.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

17 minutes ago, I_AM_JUGS said:

are you trying to farm the resources through the normal game or railjack missions?
I found mining for them or killing exemuses for them was slow but when i jumped onto other people's railjacks it took one mission for me to get enough of the new resources for all my railjack component builds during the quest.

He’s talking about the new 100x large restore dojo researches.

22 minutes ago, rexvonzombie said:

Oberon, Ash, Nyx & Vauban my guy

Having to use those 4 frames is much more restrictive than being able to strip armor with CP  /  Status corrosive. They made armor scaling worse by not letting us strip all of it.Any high level content related to armor just got more difficult, especially endless missions.

Edited by Bulllets

about corrosive projection, it was useless when single and overpowered when multiplied, now it is normal when multiplied (4+) and absolutely useless when single

you should better change how it stacks (25% of each aura is added, for example) and up a single aura strengths

• Like 1

Rest in peace Mirage the eidolon slayer. 

Didn't see a place to provide feedback for mag's magnetize but if the enemy target dies while the duration is still going, all other enemies keep sliding pass the center without stopping. In the testing room, they mysteriously start hopping when paused. 

• Like 1

Don't know if it got posted already... But the changes DESTROYED Gara's 4+1 combo IMO. 

Right before the update I need the 4 and a litte bit of charge up of 1 ( with 150% power strength) and that took out all full health lvl 150 cor. heavy guners and bombards (or mabye one hit was needed to finish them off).

Now it basically doesn't do any relevant damage anymore! DE pls take a look at this since this can't be intended, right?

Cheers and thanks for the update 😉 I'll continue to try out new things 🍻