Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

56 minutes ago, vaisso said:

Please leave one way to self-destruct.
If not solved by "unstuck", I want to self-destruct.

This.

/unstuck is laughably useless, and my Larkspur's charge attack was the only thing out of a lot of situations.

Hell, they just need /unstuck TO WORK and/or just give us a straight option to kill ourselves.

6 hours ago, hs0003 said:

Thanks for the update! Now lets hope nothing important has been broken by it.

Too late - my Sunika Kubrow's body is now bigger than most of its armor skins. 😄 Despite this, the laundry list of fixes besides is a definite step in the right direction. I'm very glad DE has decided to take the time to revisit gameplay and balance concerns over continuing to chuck in new content at the start of this year.

Between this and the Melee 3.0 changes, it feels like disparate parts of the gameplay are starting to come together. I particularly like how there's now a "soft ceiling" on enemy scaling that more properly defines the endgame zone of difficulty without having it continue to barrel forward like a mad bull. Now if they could just find a way to get around the "content island" problem we'd be golden.

Edited by Exodess
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed an extremely specific method of Melee coptering (hello 2015) by interrupting a slide attack with a dodge roll.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo This felt amazing and it was my favorite hidden mechanic in the game.

Edited by Nezha-Prime

vor 3 Stunden schrieb NoSpax:

Considering the spaghetti code Warframe is sometimes victim of, I wonder what's broken now instead. We will see in the next days.

I apologize for the angry Rant earlier, but i want to report, whatever you guys did, it broke Archwing.

Just hold F in Archwing and you may get in trouble, when you actually can't change back to the Archgun. it happened to me during Jordas Golem and only suicide fixed it. And yes, I already checked my input settings.

Edited by NoSpax

3 minutes ago, NuclearDeath said:

How about, you do this the same with those, who've already finished the Hema in their clan and give a reward to the dojo, regarding the resources?

People are always complaining about this. Personally i have self funded the thing twice sin e its release. The issue is people dont play orokin derelict enough and the resources are too rare in other sectors. The amounts are fine with the derelict drops if you play there a lot.

1 minute ago, Leqesai said:

People are always complaining about this. Personally i have self funded the thing twice sin e its release. The issue is people dont play orokin derelict enough and the resources are too rare in other sectors. The amounts are fine with the derelict drops if you play there a lot.

Getting ~25 to 40 (if I'm being generous) per half hour run in the derelict is not a "fine drop rate." And it is most certainly a valid complaint.

It's not raining in the derelict.

Just now, ZephyrZone said:

Getting ~25 to 40 (if I'm being generous) per half hour run in the derelict is not a "fine drop rate." And it is most certainly a valid complaint.

It's not raining in the derelict.

I never said it was raining. I was saying the 25 to 40 should be uniform across all sectors. If it were then this would be much more appropriate.

In keeping with today's theme of "We're taking as much as we give", let's look at how the new Status stat looks with shotguns.

q5kXpOx.jpg

I get that you wanted status/projectile to be a thing, but could you not have also just left the total Status Chance as a stat too!?

How the hell do I figure out my Status Chance now? I don't want to know much Status there is per pellet, I wanna know the total, especially when I unload it directly into a mob's face(because remember, SHOTGUN and thus close range!)

As it stands I have no idea how to figure that that. Does it mean essentially 1 in 10 of my 22.6 pellets will inflict a Status? Cause then it comes out to 2.16% Status Chance, which can't be right. I shouldn't have to bust out a calculator and go "uhhhhhhhhh" with my f***ing stats unless I'm doing something hypothetical. But this isn't hypothetical, I can't figure out the stats on my own weapon right in front of me.

I mean, it's not like you make me do the math for how much Damage each projectile does, it does that for me, so why do I need to figure out my Status Chance?

Stop taking as much as you give.

Lots of interesting changes and mostly looking great!

A couple small issues I've ran into thusfar that I don't know where to categorize:

• Missing Exotic Goods menu from Little Duck.
  • Equipping Synthesis Scanner takes a really long time compared to pre-update. I really don't like it. It used to be almost instant if used with a hotkey. I could just HOTKEY+AIM to use scanner while aimgliding etc. Now it takes forever and I hate it.

6 hours ago, ROGER-55555 said:

"No damage buffs have been added, but any weapons with AOE are receiving ~20% increase in Radius. Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno. "

So DE you still want to do this?
Why? TELL ME WHY 

I'm not sure what their reasons are, but I actually like it, regarless of how it effects play. Because it makes sense, and I wish more things in the game did. Explosions: large, strong at epicenter, weaker the further away you are. But for how many things in this game don't make a lick of sense (like, zero self damage, and now shields... BLEED??? from slashes? I would have rather seen shields making you immune to slash procs) I know making sense wasn't their reason. Probably because they didn't want meta room clearning weapons (eerrrrrr BRAMMA?).

I've come to accept that I won't be truly happy with a game unless I make my own.

Thats nice and all but, when will we have NEW CONTENT?

Cause, you know... the past year and a half has been meh. And there's barelly 30k people playing on PC rn(2 years ago there would be at least 60k)

Its getting difficult to even sell stuff. If my price isn't the lowest of the market, no one messages

Edited by elpeleq42

vor 6 Stunden schrieb hs0003:

Thanks for the update! Now lets hope nothing important has been broken by it.

Well well well... Acid Shells Augment for Sobek doesnt seem to work, and I dont get Garuda`s 4 to cause Bleeds, despite having a 100% Chance for that occuring.

6 hours ago, Derethevil said:

Buff Chromas armor as well you dragon hating bunch of loons.
Inaros didn't need a buff, yet he got one? Chroma got nerfed to hell. 
Or do you really want to rub it into each and every veteran Chroma players face?
If you hate him so much, why don't you just delete him right away and be done with it?

Through abilities, he already has the potential to get a crazy huge amount of armor. And if you're referring to the other "nerfs", I don't think DE ever expected to have a warframe's playstyle to be sitting in a corner throwing little bombs at themselves before joining their comrades in battle. Get your buffs by actually just fighting and playing the game.

Though I haven't experimented myself much with them, I would say his 1 and 4 could probably use some love.