Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

1 minute ago, Fiddlestixxx said:

Through abilities, he already has the potential to get a crazy huge amount of armor. And if you're referring to the other "nerfs", I don't think DE ever expected to have a warframe's playstyle to be sitting in a corner throwing little bombs at themselves before joining their comrades in battle. Get your buffs by actually just fighting and playing the game.

Though I haven't experimented myself much with them, I would say his 1 and 4 could probably use some love.

It's hard to get the enemies to shoot you when they're all dead.

6 hours ago, Xnidior said:

Chroma RIP 2015-2020

Thank you for have been so amazing and funny to play. we will never forget you

PS : He got destroyed by someone who doesnt know how to use him COUGH COUGH [DE]Megan COUGH COUGH

All that was destroyed was you sitting in a corner throwing exploding stars at yourself while your teammates complete objectives so that when you finally catch up to them, you could see bigger numbers. Get your buff by engaging in combat; it's not that debilitating. If you are just on about eidolon hunts, well, that was probably the only thing you used Chroma for anyway and there are other ways to get a similar effect.

if they are going to remove the ability to at least have corpse launches then they might as well fix that dang bug with dynasty chromas dominion blade and the zenistar. i mean seriously i enjoyed the idea of at least having corpse launches in the dang game yet now targets just collapse anticlimactically even when i use something like the war or the redeemer prime. i, i just don't know what to think.

1 minute ago, SirWallaceDanger said:

Anyone else getting stuck in the sentient anomaly mission? Both mission objectives are done but the anomaly one isn't completing.

I’ve seen that too. Even with everything finished, the Anomaly won’t allow the Mission to be completed.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed the Kuva Nukor, Kuva Hind, and Kuva Bramma weapon progression showing as complete in the Codex when at Rank 30 instead of it’s true completed Rank of 40.

this line raised red flags for me. So i tested it. i had a my last kuva weapon on rank 7  5 forma. So i had 200 more mr to get from it. After maxing the weapon I was still on the same amount it didn't go up.

So i assume the 3 newest kuva weapons did not give mr after rank 30.

Amp self dmg stagger is horrible, pls remove it or change it back to just dmg, its making the propa scaffold miserable to use, any tiny bit of lag/desync or lures/teammates geeting in the way and you get locked on a 2 second animation (even in void mode, like always was the case). NOT FUN.

Also, thanks for the little tweak to Mag's magnetize and the fix to Cryotra's beam.

Edited by Falldan

This stagger mechanic has to go or we need to be refunded our years and years of work we've put into our weapon collections. We basically have to rebuild from scratch right now because it is so wide reaching. The game is not currently playable without starting fresh as if it's a new game.

Thanks for the fixes...
But ... I prefer the self damage to having to endure all that amount of nerfed weapons, which didn't even have self damage before but are now affected by these changes. Please reverse the changes in the self damage!

Edited by Lyblac
il y a 19 minutes, elpeleq42 a dit :

Thats nice and all but, when will we have NEW CONTENT?

Cause, you know... the past year and a half has been meh. And there's barelly 30k people playing on PC rn(2 years ago there would be at least 60k)

Its getting difficult to even sell stuff. If my price isn't the lowest of the market, no one messages

IF the new content is rushed , unfinished like it was the case with Railjack and Kuva Liches, i prefer revisit to new content. Even now , there is still a lot of work for RJ , Liches ...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Yeah, it's like they got Impact and Blast switched, and can't figure it out. 

DE: Switch the Blast and Impact effects. Just a wholesale switcheroo. Do it now. 

I'm with you 100% on this. Further, I would say this-

Impact: Stagger and stacking accuracy debuff (or something even better).

Blast: Knock down and stacking ragdoll (yes, I said ragdoll. It's an explosion!). Blast weapons are almost always low shot weapons, so you're not going to stack a bunch of procs anyway; you would have to go out of your way to build for this, so the effect is essentially optional and deliberate at that point.

This would make weapons modded heavily for blast and status (for those that can even reliably reach well over 100% status) fill a niche role of being the heavy hitting ordinance that disrupts a room (if not outright killing) so that you can go in there and finish off the disoriented, scattered enemies. And if you didn't want this playstyle, it would be very easy to avoid completely and just do some simple CC with regular knockdown procs by keeping the weapons @ or under 100% status per projectile.

One hangup I would see with this is melee with blast and weeping wounds. Basically, once your combo is pumped up, you're just throwing dudes all over the room, and that would be pretty annoying. So I guess just don't do that if you don't want that to happen 😛 It would be pretty hilarious to see though.

31 minutes ago, elpeleq42 said:

Thats nice and all but, when will we have NEW CONTENT?

Cause, you know... the past year and a half has been meh. And there's barelly 30k people playing on PC rn(2 years ago there would be at least 60k)

Its getting difficult to even sell stuff. If my price isn't the lowest of the market, no one messages

There has been a lot of new content lately. The thing is, its been released in half broken buggy states, that are separated from the core gameplay. Railjack for example. The reason theres a dip in people playing is because all of these things having horrible reputation for not functioning. A general QOL pass/pile of fixes is more new content than any of the recent new content.

6 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Test results: As expected...

Regular Ogris only has Blast Damage, and since mods like these
latest?cb=20171007145335 happen to not be usable outside of Conclave, you can't even give it Impact.

The Kuva Ogris, funnily enough does have Impact...on ''impact'' only. 
What does this mean? It means you will only proc Impact, using the Kuva Ogris, if you hit an enemy directly. Caught in the eplosion radius? 'Tis but a scratch.

Explain to me your logic here DE, please. What made you think, that an RPG should not be capable of knocking it's target off-balance...
Unless said target is yourself of course, because that makes sense.

Solution: Revert the Blast status proc change pronto! Buff it even, as an apology to not only people like me who use it, but to the laws of physics as well!
Bonus solution: Do the above^ and give the accuracy debuff to Impact procs, i.e. Impact now staggers targets and makes them less accurate.

Completely agree with this. I made another response to someone else addressing these two statuses (sorry for spamming) that is essentially: switch these two status effects, and bring back the ragdolling on blast stacked procs, as ragdoll would only reliably happen on a blast weapon you were intentionally stacking status on to get it well past 100% for the double proc, so that it would have that effect.

If you're trying to avoid ragdoll, gratz, you just saved a couple mod slots for more damage or whatever instead of status, or bump up other elements so that they heavily outweigh the blast damage and it's ultra rare anyone gets ragdolled on a super high status weapon with blast.

51 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Worse than self damage?

Unless you stack a lot of Madurai Void Strike like in an Eidolon hunt, you can EASILY tank your own amp damage.  And even if you die, your operator is disposable, so whatevs.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now equip Veiled Kitgun Rivens on your Primary!

• This feature is in preparation for Primary Kitguns coming in the Scarlet Spear update!

This is disappointing. I personally was expecting a new name for the primary 'kitguns' and for them to be available in the next free roam area. This addition feels rushed and unnecessary.
Why allow a pistol (kitgun) riven to be used on a primary? At this point you might as well let Zaw rivens be used on them too.
Out of everything in this update this has to be the worst decision.

Just now, Lxndr77 said:

This is disappointing. I personally was expecting a new name for the primary 'kitguns' and for them to be available in the next free roam area. This addition feels rushed and unnecessary.
Why allow a pistol (kitgun) riven to be used on a primary? At this point you might as well let Zaw rivens be used on them too.
Out of everything in this update this has to be the worst decision.

The barrels are what the rivens are for when it comes to kitguns. The part that will make them a primary will be the receiver part. If you have a Tombfinger for your secondary kitgun, and a Tombfinger on your primary kitgun, its still the same riven base, just in a different slot. So the zaw riven comment is a bit of a dumb thing to say.

• Like 1
7 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

• Added a “Trading Policy” that will appear when Trading for the first time! Safe trading tips have also been added to the Trade UI.
    • Trading is an essential part of Warframe and we felt it important to inform players on how to proceed with trading in a safe manner. All players will be presented with the “Trading Policy” window when trading for the first time ever (Mastery Rank 2 players who have just unlocked trading), and for the first time since downloading the update. This applies to any instance of trading in the Dojo and in Maroo’s Bazaar. Once you’ve accepted the Policy you may access it from the “Trading Policy” button when trading if desired. 
    • 94b727e0de68ba8c0ae5a22187a0ee1e.jpg 

this thing continues to appear even after clicking accept

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Golden_Tatsuo said:

Why did Saryn get no armor love? 😞

WHICH WARFRAME HATES ARMOR?!? CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT

Saryn doesn't need any survivability if everything on the map is dead.

Edited by -Kittens-