Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

15 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

The barrels are what the rivens are for when it comes to kitguns. The part that will make them a primary will be the receiver part. If you have a Tombfinger for your secondary kitgun, and a Tombfinger on your primary kitgun, its still the same riven base, just in a different slot. So the zaw riven comment is a bit of a dumb thing to say.

Then using your logic pistol rivens should be allowed on primarys but they are not because, they are not the same so my comment is not so dumb after all. If you want a better example them its like allowing arch guns on primary weapons, its just as stupid.

1 minute ago, Lxndr77 said:

Then using your logic pistol rivens should be allowed on primarys but they are not because, they are not the same so my comment is not so dumb after all. If you want a better example them its like allowing arch guns on primary weapons, its just as stupid.

No..? Things like the Tombfinger and Catchmoon are the weapon part that defines what the weapon does when it comes to kitguns. It is what the riven is specifically for. With primary kitguns, they are literally going to carry over to be able to be made into primary guns, as well as retaining the ability to be a secondary weapon. They did this from a game mechanic standpoint, which honestly is a good way to go about doing it instead of splitting rivens further into "Primary Kitgun" and "Secondary Kitgun". Which would be a massive pile of annoyance. You appear to not understand this concept.  A zaw has no shared parts in secondary weapons or primary weapons. An archgun is nothing like a primary weapon or secondary weapon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZephyrZone said:

It's hard to get the enemies to shoot you when they're all dead.

If they're all dead, then your problems are already solved. I know that may not be fun, but I blame Mesa/Saryn/Bramma and not that I can't get a damage or armor buff I don't need in the first place.

26 minutes ago, CasiusFaux said:

You appear to not understand this concept.

You missed my point and i am not here to argue with the only person not to understand it or who wants to pick a fight. Good day to you sir.

Adding duration to Corrosive is illogical. Does the armor regenerate? Are we to believe the armor regenerates? It's acid, it melts away the armor, the armor is gone, it doesn't just magically re-appear.
Shields restoring after magnetic damage? sure.. shield system reboot and recharge.
Health returning after viral damage? Sure.. augmented immune systems. 

Puncture having duration? Sure, we can plug a hole.

We can put out fires and warm back of after being frozen, we can explain away anti-toxins as a way to counter toxins..

But regenerative armor on the grineer? i don think so. It's ferrite armor, it's metal. It's not nano-tech. Likewise, if they're using corrosive on us, our armor shouldn't regenerate unless we have specific abilities that allow for that. Inaros #4, or rhinos iron skin, or valkyrs 2 and 4, Trinity's blessing etc.

Of all the changes, this is the only one that bothers me...

• Like 1

There are some weird things happening. 

Mag's Magnetize makes the enemies bounce up and down inside the bubble, so they don't shoot. Because of the new status effects, it is kinda weird to mods weapons, but radiation is making it worthless, as the enemies don't shoot while they are partying inside the bubble.

8 hours ago, KommandantViy said:

Garuda's 4 (seeking talons) no longer guarantees slash procs, even if at 100%. It only gives very very weak slash procs during the initial activation, then after much testing in simulacrum, I couldn't get any more slash procs to apply. This effectively renders this ability useless.

Are you sure? One of the changes limited the amount of displayable slash ticks to 10.

Sooo... I know the changes just happened today...

But what's the point of some weapons like the Zakti? You either:

• Are too close and get staggered. Or:
  • As far enough away that you don't get staggered that you can't get in and do a finisher after it goes off.

Similar stories for other weapons, like Mutalist Quanta.

Mean while the Bramma is still the hardest hitting single damage weapon, hardest hitting AOE weapon, highest DPS, and now the weapon that covers the most area with damage. I'm still seeing atleast one (usually 2) people running around every mission with the overpowered weapon. I get that it's fun, but there's often not even a chance to even use any other weapon.

So uh... Gas is worthless now... Most shotguns got their kneecaps removed, corrosive got a nerf, viral is no-longer unique, it just deal truckloads of damage, IPS rules are removed, making already difficult slash builds even harder, AOE weapons full ninja stagger you from 12 meters away, and mag's magnetize creates orbits making it ineffective as cc. If your goal was to make viral the only useful status effect good job, you did it. Every status but viral, corrosive, and slash are even more worthless, and on top of that, most status shotguns are almost unusable because of the changes to pellet status calculations. I was so excited for this update, but all the good things were implemented in the worst possible ways. I really hope this isnt the final version.

• Like 1

You RUINED the Staticor with the Stagger effect; it didn't have self-damage, so change it back! Also, please buff the Arcane Guardian % chance as I always ran double and now even a single maxed at 5 is LESS effective than a single 3 used to be. Brozime made a video emphasizing how horribly and brutally you nerfed Guardian.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances. 

I didn't think this was a bug, there are certain missions types (Rescue, Spy) that you wouldn't want to have your Lich and/or Thralls show up in. 

3 hours ago, Lxndr77 said:

You don‘t seem to understand how modular weapons and their Rivens currently work. Only the barrel (in the case of Kitguns) or strike (in the case of Zaws) of a modular weapon determines what Riven the weapon can use. And since primary and secondary Kitguns will share barrels, they also share their corresponding Rivens. It‘s not conplicated.

1 hour ago, LordoftheCoast said:

Are you sure? One of the changes limited the amount of displayable slash ticks to 10.

I am quite sure, others are reporting it as well. Go into simulacrum and use it on some targets, wait for the initial bleeds to wear off, then shoot it with anything that doesnt have slash or HM on it, and no slash procs will appear.

All these megathreads are quite interesting on paper, but since the melee megathread debacle last year, let's not have another repeat performance of unpinning and hoping that the player base is going to forget it while you take the next 8 months (or more) to fix a stalled problem. 

In the customer service industry it's bad form to be closing tickets on customers because the company doesn't want to deal with the ugliness of the problem they had created.  It's worse when it's ignored and a customer (in this case whole sections of the playerbase) is left in the dark because some notes somewhere (read expecting people to watch hours and hours of your devstreams to hear news no longer than one sentence that covered it) that can't be readily reviewed.  

Don't be that company (and you know who I'm talking about) that in their stalled attempts to fixing and improving things and instead performs epic non-reporting and burying their feedback threads in the hopes of making it go away.  You have at least two people that are clearly mouthpieces to the development and implementation teams that can be utilized for this.  Why must it take close to 7 months for them to be prodded to come forward and speak on your behalf?   It's already clear one of them is assumed to being a dev now when it's never been said he had anything to do with the actual development of the game and was brought on as a "third party" for the other debacle Rahetalius reported last year.   They're the near perfect mouthpieces that good PR is supposed to be doing.

Here's to a better 2020 and hope all the mistakes of 2019 are going to be a thing of the past. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon Review, stats show truly the only people that saw Rising Tide to completion were our veterans, which was originally our intent to design content for veteran players. 
However, to sustain the cost of future development and events like Scarlet Spear, accessibility is key and we have to adjust the barriers to entry for Railjack. For those who were early adopters, 2x Rush Repair Drones will be given out. Anyone with the Rising Tide Quest active will receive 1x Rush Repair Drone. For those unfamiliar with Rush Repair Drones: these items can only be acquired via rare drop in the Veil Proxima, as they allow you to instantly complete a given Armament or Component

First of all, I love the new why sections. They give so much more info about the decision begins changes. 

Second of all, as a vet who has completed rising tide already and feel kinda sad that the barrier for entry is so low now, I don't really care about rush drones as a reward. What would be really, nice, but not necessary if you can't do it, is a simple small glyph to show that we where and are vets of the rail jack update. Like the glyph we got for surviving through the original PoE bugs.

As a vet, and as many other vets can surely attest to, simple drones as a reward for the incredibly high grind isn't really worth it. Still nice though. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The New War Chapters:
A Codex Quest chapter entry for The New War has been added for those who have completed the Sacrifice Quest!

Wow! That's exciting. Hope more focus is paid to codex stuff as well. It's nice to see lore added to the entries in there.