Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon selecting an Armament that is not equipped, the UI will display it’s comparison stats with your current equipped weapon side by side

I bloody LOVE THIS change so much. Reminds me alot of borderlands. Thank you so much. Man this update is just a massive. Assive qol update. 

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added the ability to Distill assembled Arcanes back into multiple unranked ones

Is this ever getting added for mods? Now that sentinel mods can be duplicated, it seems like a huge waste to have two rank 10 mods -_- some people even went all the way and have 2 max rank primed mods that would be great to get endo back from

The staticor has been rendered mostly useless by this update.  Most areas are too small to fire a charged shot in without triggering the stagger.  Aim gliding over top of enemies is no longer a viable tactic.  Wall latching sliding, are also off the table now.  I don't even want to see what it's going to be like in defense missions.  Pretty much just ruined the game for me.  Khora + staticor was my enjoyment. 

• Like 1

ok DE, first up, Make Gas damage not total garbage like it now is, also give all the shotgun Secondaries the same treatment you did for primaries, i don't understand how you seemed to completely forget that we also have secondaries that function in the same way as primary shotguns but it needs to be fixed!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fiddlestixxx said:

All that was destroyed was you sitting in a corner throwing exploding stars at yourself while your teammates complete objectives so that when you finally catch up to them

wow, are you really are that bad?😆

Edited by Xnidior
  • Like 1

I like the patch. Gave all the statuses a place. Now i really feel like its worth it to run a viral/fire/slash primary, and a gas/magnetic secondary. Corrosive is more situational now, which is weird, especially since against even armored targets, viral/fire/slash has about an equivalent dps, unless the weapon is slow, with low proc chance and no access to slash and cant squeeze fire on the build.  

7 minutes ago, ArkThanatos said:

so Radiation now replaces Nyx as well and anyone who can use cast a radiation status OR shoot radiation an proc it!. this is basically Nyx's Augmented 1st ability now! GOOD JOB! 

there Go fix nyx! 

I feel like this patch buffed nyx more than most frames in the game. Sure radiation got better... but enemy damage is still kinda trash on itself unless you fully strip their armor... which nyx can do. She's one of what... 8 frames in the entire game that can do that? 1 of 3 that can do it with a single cast without an augment or ridiculous power strength dump? The only frame that radiation buff really boosted was oberon, and no frame became worse from it. You sound like one of those guys saying that gauss was gonna make volt irrelevant. 

I like most of this changes, specially the one with the status chance abobe %100, maybe not so much the new status effects but got to check them before saying anything. For what i get meanwhile this should go like this:

.Grineer: Viral + Heat, both stack and do bonus damage to their health, and with the %50 instant armor reduction the killing time should be less that with slash or corrosive (specially on over %100 shotguns and now that IPS is equal to elementals in procs probability).

.Corpus: Full toxic, because there is nothing else that can bypass the shield gating, only critical weapons can stand over that.

.Infested: Heat as always and maybe some gas with an AOE weapon (the last have some troubles because of the toxic ancienst, as always)

And to talk about the status themselves:

.Heat and viral are awesome, DOT and instant damage that can stack, useful against most factions (yeah, corpus and the shield gating are the ones making trouble)

.Electricity i really feel it should have a proc chance on the chained enemies (maybe a fraction of the weapons status chance, and that descends with each proc) so we can watch the enemies get stunned and sending lightnings everywhere as long as they stay in groups. (to clarify, i mean a lightning from the original proc having a chance of sending another proc to the nearest enemy it touches, and making it repeat as long as the chance isn't too low).

.Radiation is the same as usual, because no one uses it for the status, but really great news for oberon and his crowd controlling "2".

.Slash really feels wrong not bypassing shields because of the nature of the "bleeding" it is supposed to cause.

.Impact and puncture as useless as ever, because really there is no way of using the second in groups of enemies at once and the first is almost the same as not having it.

.Toxin has nothing other that the question, the amount of damage ticks is causes still the same with that duration reduction?

.Gas just turned from being a good option to someting i maybe use if i'm bored.

.Cold it works a little different but for me is still the same

.Blast not useful now but better than before with the ragdoll removal

.Magnetic i don't feel like using it when toxin is a lot better, specially in "increased shields" incursions. Maybe making it null the shield gating with one proc?

.Corrosive well, this one is the last because i don't get the S curve of the armor rework, and while i know there is a lot to be done because this has just been released, i really hope this doesn't mean i have to get a calculator in hand while i fight against grineer to check if my actual build does increase or decreases the damage i'm doing.

Other than what is above and that the arcanes are not worth the grinding for the benefit they give in some cases (i like the %102, or in other words, total immunity to status effects from some arcanes, because before you had to double stack only for a %20 that one couldn't provide, but in other cases i would really like higher stats for all that grind, lets say arcane avenger for example) i really feel comfortable with these changes, and even exited about how the community is going to adapt to the over %100 change.

Have a nice day people.

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heavily optimized Survival missions. Replaced the old script used in Survival missions with a new one that can perform up to 90% faster

Thank god. I noticed huge frame drops down from my usual 160 to about 60-80 in survival specifically. Thank you so much. 

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nova’s Wormhole will now teleport players’ weapon fire - You may remember we discussed the possibilities of this on Devstream #137. Well we saw your reaction to the possibility and we thought...why not make it a reality

Can you please please pleeeeeease make novas portal actually see able through eachother? Like from portal the game? 

Just set up two cameras to render the texture. Would be sooo sick. 

17 hours ago, --Q--Andy said:

This Update will change alot.
But it is still sad to see that 100% armor stipping is completly gone because of  the 80% hardcap.

Arcane changes feel good. Status is intresting but seems a bit weired and some of them are still underpowered.

Still looking forward to the day you reintrouduce the Machete

I have 30 or 40 blue prints of that still 

6 hours ago, -Ironheade- said:

And since primary and secondary Kitguns will share barrels

Well they shouldn't share barrels which is where the first part of my original comment comes in. Primary weapons have rifles, shotguns and snipers, secondary weapons have well...pistols. The 2 are not compatible and should not be made to be compatible. You might as well allow Zaw rivens to be opened by primary weapons as they are just as different to a pistol as a sniper is. Its not that complicated. Instead people are over excited for primary kitguns and will stomp anyone who wants to say nay.

Fixed an extremely specific method of Melee coptering (hello 2015) by interrupting a slide attack with a dodge roll.

why just why 😞

Like all it was was a way for more experienced players to have another fun choice to get around.

Why do you have to kill fun mechanics like coptering. Like could we get an explanation as to why this was done? You can get around as fast/faster by using operator for example so why remove it?

In addition, we’ve removed 0.25x Multiplier for Elemental Status Effects, meaning all Elemental Status Effects are 4x more likely.

Or the other way around: In a slash/viral build, slash will proc 4 times less.
Maybe review and cleanup the ips mods (e.g. Maim) that they act like all other +damage mods and scale of total base damage.

unknown.png

Hello DE. I am getting the notification EVERY TIME a trade happens or setting up a shop. PLEASE fix it. Having to wait 15 seconds to press accept every trade is starting to get annoying. Thank you. 

unknown.png

• Like 1