Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

And there is STILL no clear way to tell which of the ship mods, avionic, whatever you want to call them, are equipped, meaning there will be more instances of accidentally nuking a ranked up mod. GG.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Blast

Grants the Blast Status Effect a single target. Blast Status reduces enemy accuracy by 30% base. Subsequent Blast Status Effects add +5% innacuracy for  for 75% total at 10 stacks. Each Blast Status has a 6 second Duration.

I don't even need to have tested this to know I would be livid at the change. I will though, as soon the update downloads.

First thing I am doing, equipping the Ogris, which if remember right does only Blast damage.
Thus, in theory, the targets will be hit by an RPG and not even flinch, just become less accurate.

If I don't see a knock-down happen...

"We're not nerfing anything, we swear."

>Every status shotgun is literally dead
>Shedu, Plasmor, Chakhurr, Kuva Seer, Pox, etc are all literally unuseable in close quarters for no goddamned reason

>Arcanes that didn't need cooldowns now have cooldowns

>Explosive weapons damage potential nerfed heavily

"We're not nerfing anything."

• Like 5

Minor gripe, but I don't get the need to change status to "status/projectile" if it's gonna be a thing then for consistency's sake you should change crit chance to "crit chance/projectile" too since they'll both function in the same manner

Back when I was a new player I assumed status chance was status/projectile already, but what wasn't clear was the wonky calculation, now that the calculation is fixed it can just be status, but with a better calculation.

Edited by Madway7

Buff Chromas armor as well you dragon hating bunch of loons.
Inaros didn't need a buff, yet he got one? Chroma got nerfed to hell. 
Or do you really want to rub it into each and every veteran Chroma players face?
If you hate him so much, why don't you just delete him right away and be done with it?

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

snip

I hope this update will not screw conclave.

I see your attention for conlave rises. First with some lunaro fixes that we experienced at the Melee 3.0 phase 2 release. And now you actually reduced dual sword spin damage.

Would like to get those 2 devs that were pulled out of there again. Or some information if this situation will continue - with more fixes delivered to adress problems there. Would like to see some megathread created for that as well.

Edited by Neuroszima
additions

Fixed Riven challenges requiring "without being afflicted by a status effect" resetting when the status effect is blocked by immunity from sources such as Nezha’s Warding Halo.

Okay... but why?

Edited by 8faiNt

We are getting rid of Self Damage and replacing it with something else: instead of Self Damage, it’s now ‘Stagger’. This change completely removes the chance of killing yourself, and instead now creates scenarios where you will interrupt yourself - or ‘Stagger’ - to varying degrees if you aren’t careful. 

Well, that's a thing. I'm not exactly unhappy about not one-shotting myself with my Bramma anymore when a teammate/enemy jumps in front of me out of nowhere, but...

2015: No self-damage!
2017: Enough self-damage to kill you a hundred times over!
2020: No self-damage!

I dunno, guys, I feel there was a middle ground there that could have been arrived at, you know? It also didn't need to take this long. This can also be viewed as a realization that Cautious Shot was a band-aid mod, and that it's better to address the issue directly than to make a band-aid mod for it. Now if only you'd have the same revelation with regard to all the other band-aid mods that exist, like Vacuum and the various ability augments...

But hey, it is a step forward, so I'll happily take it. The various stages of stagger and knockdown are a really cool addition, so thumbs up!

AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno. 

Players: "We want to be able to use AoE weapons without instakilling ourselves at random."

DE: "Wish granted, but AoE weapons are now effectively single-target."

I refer you to this excellent post that explains the folly of this better than I ever could: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167246-one-shot-self-damage-has-no-place-in-a-game-with-this-many-jacks-in-the-box/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-11369381

Edited by SordidDreams

1 minute ago, SilkTerror said:

Soo now we need work more to max out our arcanes ,when some of them been bought from other players at a quite a price ? , oh boy cant wait to get on some awfull tridolon runs again

DE can keep their rank 5 arcanes. I don't have the patience for the chase. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Probably minor gripe, was hoping other people would have mentioned this and it would have been added, but important thing missing here. Projectile Count

Also I don't get the need to change status to "status/projectile" if it's gonna be a thing then for consistency's sake you should change crit chance to "crit chance/projectile" too since they'll both function in the same manner

Back when I was a new player I assumed status chance was status/projectile already, but what wasn't clear was the wonky calculation, now that the calculation is fixed it can just be status, but with a better calculation.

Projectile count is the "Multishot" stat shown in that picture.

• Like 1

Just now, AVSManfred said:

So self-damage is now out of game, but if i'll see ppl start complaining about explosion stagger... then i gonna laught so hard at their incompetence they gonna hear it irl

TRUE