Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Upon review, the falloff range for a few Arch-Guns were not consistent with what the Arsenal was displaying. The changes below fixes these issues:

• Increased the speed of Corvas and Fluctus projectiles to fix them dying before reaching their intended falloff ranges.
  • Increased the Grattler projectile lifetime so it can reach its intended falloff range.

Pretty weak revisit to archguns that are in dire need of love.

Thanks DE for the update, especially for the 90% dmg fall off for aoe weapons, now i have good reason to put them down and keep them forever in my memory. And also thanks for the shotgun change DE, together with the change of status, now my strun wraith (and boar prime and tigris prime and bla bla...) take more time to kill the weakened enemies than the original tougher one, which means i can spend MUCH more time shooting stuffs, which is supper welcomed. Not to mentions thank to the change of imp proc, which ultimately knock enemies down, this change help me to realize the importance of my negative imp riven and appreciate them, which helps me limit my weapon of choice list by a really long shot, now i can spend way less time  choosing my load out, in the end, there are only a few of them feel satisfied to use. Thank you for everything DE! I love you!  

10 minutes ago, Cellbound said:

Why only nidus didn't armor buff?

Even inaros got armor increased, but nidus...

As a nidus fan, this is unacceptable 😧

Nidus is only armour, he didnt need an armour change since it was already pretty big to outweigh not having shields. I think it's around 450 at max without mods, and also inaros was pretty "squishy" with his 200 armour but now he can match up a little bit better with nidus.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

In addition to Self Damage being removed, some of the more powerful AOE weapons without Self Damage presently will have the Stagger added, but it should only be noticeable in cases of extreme inaccuracy on the player’s part. The Weapons include:

Astilla

Why is Astilla here? It's a shotgun, which has damage fall off. I can consider all of the other weapon changes to to be fair since they don't have fall off attached but this is one is not logical. You're basically telling us that if we want full damage we should constantly stagger ourselves to efficiently use this weapon.

Aside from this decision that i hope you revert, I would like to thank you for the rest of the changes in this patch. Many of these changes have long been desired by the community and I thank you for all of your hard work.

3 minutes ago, DracoSlayr57 said:

Nidus is only armour, he didnt need an armour change since it was already pretty big to outweigh not having shields. I think it's around 450 at max without mods, and also inaros was pretty "squishy" with his 200 armour but now he can match up a little bit better with nidus.

Chroma didn't get a armor buff either and he is squishy as hell compared to effective EHP god Inaros.
Either give every Warframe a armor buff or only actual glasscannon frames.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb THE_ZEEK:

WHY!!!??  WHY didnt you max rank the arcanes that were already max rank!?????

total disillusion

i wish i could have an indecent word here.. without it being moderated..  just so you know..

You know the reason. Just to boost the player participation of their new ingame event. I guess they hope players want their former strength back and are going to play it. Its just the new carrot out there to chase.

• Like 3

First, thank you for the new update. gxCunll.pngJust got this bug for my Venari can't see the damage total on my Venari, I hope you can fix this issue. (Note: it's happened when in Simulacrum and Orbiter, also it happened with the type beast companion). Thanks in advance!

Edited by GunStrikerX