Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The first Corrosive Status Effect strips 26% Armor. Subsequent Corrosive Status Effects strip 6% more Armor, leading up to 80% Armor removal. Each Corrosive Status Effect lasts 8 seconds. Note: Corrosive was the only Status with infinite Duration and 100% Efficacy toward a defensive stat. This was necessary to some based on how Armor Scaled. We feel our rebalancing efforts need a differently behaving Corrosive to balance out all Status overall. 

Thanks DE... you guys screw up Corrosive Damage... :facepalm:

Added an AkLex Conclave Skin to Teshin’s Conclave Offerings!

Conclave? What's that? Is that a new game mode?

Come on at least give us the Dark Sector skins

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I don't even need to have tested this to know I would be livid at the change. I will though, as soon the update downloads.

First thing I am doing, equipping the Ogris, which if remember right does only Blast damage.
Thus, in theory, the targets will be hit by an RPG and not even flinch, just become less accurate.

If I don't see a knock-down happen...

Test results: As expected...

Regular Ogris only has Blast Damage, and since mods like these
latest?cb=20171007145335 happen to not be usable outside of Conclave, you can't even give it Impact.

The Kuva Ogris, funnily enough does have Impact...on ''impact'' only. 
What does this mean? It means you will only proc Impact, using the Kuva Ogris, if you hit an enemy directly. Caught in the eplosion radius? 'Tis but a scratch.

Explain to me your logic here DE, please. What made you think, that an RPG should not be capable of knocking it's target off-balance...
Unless said target is yourself of course, because that makes sense.

Solution: Revert the Blast status proc change pronto! Buff it even, as an apology to not only people like me who use it, but to the laws of physics as well!
Bonus solution: Do the above^ and give the accuracy debuff to Impact procs, i.e. Impact now staggers targets and makes them less accurate.

10 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Chroma didn't get a armor buff either and he is squishy as hell compared to effective EHP god Inaros.
Either give every Warframe a armor buff or only actual glasscannon frames.

Im pretty sure that chroma has a sizable armour stat. I know his prime has 425 armour, and there's not much to do with an armour buff when his shields and health are low even at max rank. But yes I do agree that chroma needs a change and that some warframes didnt need armour buffs 

Edited by DracoSlayr57
Auto correct

1 hour ago, ROGER-55555 said:

"No damage buffs have been added, but any weapons with AOE are receiving ~20% increase in Radius. Additionally, AOE weapons are receiving a 90% Radial Damage Falloff from central impact. This means on the very outer section of the explosion Radius 10% of the Damage will be dealt. Tactics will be deadly - aim true, Tenno. "

So DE you still want to do this?
Why? TELL ME WHY 

isn't the point of an explosive weapon to not be accurate? you don't have to aim true.

A quick note for those who are worried about Energize: It works the same as usual (aka, not over time), it works with channeled abilities, and there is a 15 seconds cooldown on it before it can trigger again. Still entirely functional on Ivara, the jury is still out on more energy-guzzling frames like Titania and Oberon, but on a preliminary look, I'd say it's not as bad as everyone feared it would be.

Not gonna lie it's kind of absurd to decide you need to address infinitely scaling armor, then SIMULTANEOUSLY nerf damage procs and corrosive. People said wait to judge but the last 20 minutes in the simulacrum have been a torrent of bad news. Aside from the fact that I've spent hundreds of hours with nothing to do but chase now invalidated rivens (this is the third time a patch has done this in recent memory), gas is entirely worthless and half of my favorite weapons went with it, corrosive cap goes completely against the idea of status stack by punishing you for overinvesting, while also limiting build variety since it can never expose flesh. Speaking of which, the corrosive duration feels bad, it won't really matter for meta bois but it nerfs some hipster strats that utilized strip weapons then swap to something else. Knockdowns feel awful, impact was unpopular enough before this but people hated blast for that reason and now it's baked into most weapons. 

I'll keep fiddling with things and wait to see if some things are rolled back, but I'm absolutely at the end of my rope here. Feels like time to wash my hands of the game.

• Like 8

@[DE]Megan I've seen people complaining about the melee snap for archwing has been broken since last year, are there any plans to fix it now that archwing is prominent in the new content? honestly i remember it being really fun when archwing came out and was pretty essential when it came to melee being worth using or not.

1 minute ago, DracoSlayr57 said:

Im pretty sure that chroma has a sizable armour stat. I know his prime has 425 armour, and there's not much to do with an armour buff when his shields and health are low even at max rank. But yes I do agree that chroma needs a change and that some warframes didnt need armour buffs 

That is why i said. They finally be more fair in their handling of frames. 
I already felt like stop playing Warframe forever 2 years ago as they nerfed his VA Armor calculation behind everyones back, only talking about his weapon damage buff getting "fixed".
They've done Chroma damn dirty and to this very day i fight for his old survivability to come back. I don't care off his damge. I just want to feel like a tank again.
With this change of arcanes they did me dirty again with him and looking at how other tankier Warframes get even tankier now by getting a direct buff.. it just pisses me off.

1 minute ago, Derethevil said:

I already felt like stop playing Warframe forever 2 years ago as they nerfed his VA Armor calculation behind everyones back, only talking about his weapon damage buff getting "fixed".
They've done Chroma damn dirty and to this very day i fight for his old survivability to come back. I don't care off his damge. I just want to feel like a tank again.
With this change of arcanes they did me dirty again with him and looking at how other tankier Warframes get even tankier now by getting a direct buff.. it just pisses me off.

Chroma has really have oen of the best surviveablity abilities with Vex Armor waht he really needs is for his 1 and 4 to be made into something relevant while playing as him

Please check Nova's Antimatter Drop.

Maybe due to the changes in radiation or something else, her skill now deals close to no dmg. 

EDIT: More tests shows that the ability performs normally vs the Corpus and Infested. But deals almost no dmg against grineer/corrupted.

It seems to be the same with the weapons, as a corrosive build would on shot a corpus with my tigris, but wouldnt even drain 30% health from a grineer target.

Something is off here with the armor

Edited by Elannor

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Emblems attaching incorrectly and rotating when equipped with the Kuva Zavekk Shoulder Armor.

This still happens with the dendra shoulder armour (it's on the right shoulder), something reported long ago.

Yet more outstanding bugs:

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved Railjack Grineer Fighter variety across all 3 Proxima regions.

• The way the levels were set up on the various Grineer Fighters, some of the nodes had level ranges that were too high for all the varieties to appear (The Elite varieties on Earth never spawned for example). So we re-adjusted the level ranges for the various Grineer fighters (Kosma, Gyre, Exo) across all 3 regions , so that there was a better spread of the different fighter types across the nodes. In other words, the lower level nodes of a region will spawn the basic fighter types and then as the difficulty of the nodes progress the Elites are slowly introduced. 

So does this mean that the rare enemy default Gyre Outrider with its 0.1515% dropchance of Zetki Hull Weave isn't going to be an unrealistic farm anymore? Or even worse?

And there's that avionics bundle in the market. As an alternative to this dismal farm. The balance between effort vs. paying up has been missed here. Why not just remove it from the drop tables altogether, with a drop chance that blatant?

1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

Probably minor gripe, was hoping other people would have mentioned this and it would have been added, but important thing missing here. Projectile Count

Also I don't get the need to change status to "status/projectile" if it's gonna be a thing then for consistency's sake you should change crit chance to "crit chance/projectile" too since they'll both function in the same manner

Back when I was a new player I assumed status chance was status/projectile already, but what wasn't clear was the wonky calculation, now that the calculation is fixed it can just be status, but with a better calculation.

I think the "Multishot 5.0" stat is the projectile count, I could be wrong tho.

• Like 1

THANKYOU for this! But the number one thing i hate the MOST is NULLIFIERS! PLEASE Change them! They ruin so much fun! I know they exist for balancing but cutting off my powers ISN'T FUN!! I highly suggest just an energy drain while your inside the bubble. PLEASE!

Just now, Derethevil said:

Yeah there is honestly way to many frames like chroma that are being shoved off to the side and are being pushed farther down the path to completely unusable. They should really look at individual frames and see what's wrong with them and balance them out cause right now chroma is just a fashion frame at best.

8 minutes ago, AVSManfred said:

Chroma has really have oen of the best surviveablity abilities with Vex Armor waht he really needs is for his 1 and 4 to be made into something relevant while playing as him

Go on then. Play him past Mercury.
He melts like butter against lvl 100 enemies.

Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment Mod will now also apply its Status Chance and damage type matching to enemy weakness on Serene Storm’s AOE attacks. 

• Previously the Augment was only applying to close-combat attacks - we decided to extend this to Serene Storm’s AOE waves to give more flexibility to the Augment’s use. We'll be monitoring the change as you play and test it for any potential adjustments.

Plz keep that 😄❤️ 

Lol i know i've been campaigning for hydroid in every one of these update posts... and yeah its bad. Not only that, you changed how the knockdowns on his tempest barrage works, doubling down on how bad he is. Yeesh.  So now, you will struggle to get headshots, and struggle to keep enemies in your tempest barrage. Granted, the new knockdown mechanics does give his puddle a small gravitational pull... but still.. Yeesh.