Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed ability to gain Railjack Flux Energy for free from killing enemies with a Battle Avionic.

Ah yes, god forbid all the players on the team get to do something fun. The forge goblin must stay chained in the basement and be kept busy at all times.

Fixed only 1 Kuva weapon maintaining its innate bonus damage attribute and respective Kuva Lich name when claiming multiple Kuva weapons using the ‘Claim All’ button in the Foundry. 

• This retroactively fixes the Kuva weapons that lost out on their innate bonus damage by giving them back their random buff. Unfortunately, the Kuva Lich name can’t be easily associated with the Kuva weapon, so these fixed weapons will have the default Kuva weapon name (Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Bramma, etc). 

Probably a bit late now, but maybe issue some kind of free renaming token that can be spent at Hok or Rude Zuud so players can try to restore their weapon's name.

2 hours ago, Zarremgregarrok said:

They said that it will be about a week after this mainline to have a week to swat out the bugs

Then not early March but mid match.   DE not understanding about seeing realistic expectations.   They haven't learned a thing. 

• Like 1

Fixed entering the Extraction point in any mission deactivating Warframe stealth Abilities and making them visible again.

Does this also fix lots of abilities sometimes being deactivated (ie. Celestial Twin) and the overlay map changing to minimap when entering extraction?

• Like 1

I did critize the planned UI-Changes mentioned (DevWorkshop: Why do we UI like we UI) and i just wanna say that this Update has a lot of good changes.

If this is how you approach things future Updates, i have faith it will become pretty good.

Overall, more of these QoL additions give a good impression.

Can't really say anything to the Status/Armor/Shield changes yet..