Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energize duration? None. Cooldown? Is 15 seconds. Thanks DE. I got it.

3 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Oh, yeah, total thought-experiment/pipe-dream. In truth, it always goes like this: we get mad, then we get over it.

On the other hand, with some of the genuinely questionable changes in the update, they may find their stats demonstrate a sort of passive "boycotting" of certain things because they're just a pain in the behind (like all the weapons that now have stagger effects, or weapons that got hit hard by the status changes -- use numbers may drop noticeably). 

Most of my long time player friends stopped playing after liches. Thats as close to boycott metrics as I can think of. I personally just see this patch as: Gotta go reforma my shotguns (i dont have any forma anymore), and gotta go farm more arcanes. Gotta get a new conclave skin, gotta go get the new codex scans.

Also, clearly they're gonna have to do something about explosive weapons.

Edited by Skaleek

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)uknowthisguy:

That's so stupid, people have invested THOUSANDS of plat and HOURS of playtime to get their energize up to what it is now, but who cares I guess? Who cares that the ONE ARCANE we cared about just got nerfed into the ground, who cares that the devs are pushing people away with every update they add, WHO CARES?

Honestly, this is standard, why is is DE's fault people wanting to maximze things at all costs, paying ridiclious amounts to get the last bit of power out of weapons or warframes, Rivens are the exact same, i never cared for Rivens and Arcances, sure use them when i have them but never farmed them or rolled them into ridiclious amounts, people should learn that the game has never any endgame where you even need this maximization.

Ignore it that it exists and enjoy the game for its gameplay since lore and story is meeh sadly, not happy with it, leave or critic them for it, but for the right reasons not because someone felt butthurt over paying hige amounts which is there own fault for believing it stays that way forever, i mean look at primed chamber.

11 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

even 10 sec would kill it. 15 sec make it horrible trash

If it is true and it has 15 seconds cooldown, with the speed of this game you only get a 60% chance every 15 seconds and energy orbs are RNG garbo drops.. yeah..100% trash. 

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82
  • Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (XB1)YoungGunn82:

If it is true and it has 15 seconds cooldown, with the speed of this game you only get a 60% chance every 15 seconds and energy orbs are RNG garbo drops.. yeah..100% trash. 

and its unclear how cooldown works. is there cooldown if you you dont get energy from first orb? if yes... oh dear 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, Battle.Mage said:

and its unclear how cooldown works. is there cooldown if you you dont get energy from first orb? if yes... oh dear 🤦‍♂️

So as soon as you get energy there is a 15 sec cool down, but the enrgey is instant no duration as far as I can tell. Tac potatoes just tested it. 

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

46 minutes ago, (XB1)uknowthisguy said:

That's so stupid, people have invested THOUSANDS of plat and HOURS of playtime to get their energize up to what it is now, but who cares I guess? Who cares that the ONE ARCANE we cared about just got nerfed into the ground, who cares that the devs are pushing people away with every update they add, WHO CARES?

For the record nobody's forcing you to spend a single plat on arcanes.

Edited by (NSW)Sniperfox47

1 hour ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Edit: 21 Arcane energize gives a 60% chance to proc the same amount of energy as before. With a 15 second coolddown, and no duration. Thoughts? 

It gives you more energy now.

Before the patch a maxed energize gave you 100 extra energy when it procced, now you get 150.

The cooldown only triggers when you actually activated the arcane.

My exothermic Ember is crying, everything else is fine for me.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson:

At least more players will play support frames like Trinity for the energy restoring abilities or a spec gara(Mine drops an blue orb every other enemy)

no. you can forget public eos with trinity. i tried it many times and gave up. if you dont carry games you will get low focus.

Here is the thing as DE has already stated: Arcanes are suppose to be something you get benefit from slightly not something you make your build around. 

150 energy every 15secs means you get FREE 150 energy every 15 secs. I mean this wouldve been amazing on any other game where energy economy is important but warframe as we all know is an unbalanced mess so its worthless. Hopefully they stick to this changes and balance their game around it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

At least more players will play support frames like Trinity for the energy restoring abilities or a spec gara(Mine drops an blue orb every other enemy)

Huh? Most players do not have Arcane Energize, let alone 2 of them to make a r5, and they still didn't use Trinity. So getting energy every 15s is still better than what most players have right now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

we have 100x large energy blueprints now and magus healing arcanes are still wildly good. What do you mean play trin. 

I only play her now if we really need healing (grendal missions) or if something else needs healing like sortie defense or defection.

Edited by Fire2box

gg, I quit. Not gonna play till they change the CD to 5seconds or less.

15seconds just killed it. 

I don't like zenurik and gotta dash for energy idea.  And I hate this update forced me back to Zenurik. 

• Like 1

Time to go enjoy my unnerfed energizes while I can I guess.  Soon all it will be about is rage + umbral mods or pad spamming that they did nothing to, in fact they encouraged pad spam with the 100x large energy restore BP in dojo's now.  At least I don't have to go out there and buy an arcane energize to get to a rank 5.  Just get to go out and buy some arcane precisions or something that actually helps in gameplay versus 150 energy every quarter minute in a fast paced game.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

Don't forget the 60% chance when RNG blesses you with a orb. 

Energy orbs are not that rare. There are plenty of ways to increase their drop chance, Nezha, Hildryn, Nekros, Hydroid, Khora, Dethcube, Sahasa or Chesa doggos in the group and you will have them activating on cd.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fire2box:

we have 100x large energy blueprints now and magus healing arcanes are still wildly good. What do you mean play trin. 

I only play her now if we really need healing (grendal missions) or if something else needs healing like sortie defense or defection.

she is even here useless. i play mostly with matchmaker and people need damage nearly in every game. i heal/revive with vaz dash much better. and i have magnus repair. host migrations in def missions are huge problem. vaz dash saved many games.

games with friends/players from lfg is different story.