Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energize duration? None. Cooldown? Is 15 seconds. Thanks DE. I got it.

10 minutes ago, Ash_L said:

gg, I quit. Not gonna play till they change the CD to 5seconds or less.

15seconds just killed it. 

I don't like zenurik and gotta dash for energy idea.  And I hate this update forced me back to Zenurik. 

Did you know energy restore gear exists?

13 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Energy orbs are not that rare.

It's still only a 60% chance with 21 arcane's. If 21 Arcanes gave us a 100% chance for enrgey and a 15 sec cooldown, I could live with that. With this update now zenurik and/or pads make energize irrelevant. 21 Arcanes 60 % chance to proc 150 energy and a 15 sec cooldown? No thanks. The squeeze just ain't worth the juice man.

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

vor 2 Minuten schrieb RobWasHere:

Energy orbs are not that rare. There are plenty of ways to increase their drop chance, Nezha, Hildryn, Nekros, Hydroid, Khora, Dethcube, Sahasa or Chesa doggos in the group and you will have them activating on cd.

the only problem is that this warframes/pets are unpopular. i dont see them much in public games. dps khora is superior and her 4th make clears in defense missions slower.

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Did you know energy restore gear exists?

that's even more stupid imo, cuz basically u r grounded to a spot, unless u dun care about resources and spamming it.

Good luck catching up ur teammates while u r standing there waiting for the pad.

Edited by Ash_L

41 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

My opinion, DE just popped a massive squat on the energize grind. It is what it is. Gonna go ahead a sell all my energize now. And if it gets buffed in the future maybe buy it back super cheap then. 🤷

I'll take 'em. 10 plat for the lot. 😉

10 minutes ago, Ash_L said:

that's even more stupid imo, cuz basically u r grounded to a spot, unless u dun care about resources and spamming it.

Good luck catching up ur teammates while u r standing there waiting for the pad.

I get what you're saying but just so you know you can spam pads while you bullet jump. 

Edited by (XB1)YoungGunn82

1 minute ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

I get what you're saying but you can spam pads while you bullet jump you do get the energy. 

unless they changed how the pad works, u only get one tick per use, then wait for another few seconds to get another tick right?

I dun like just to get one tick then waste the entire rest of the ticks...that's not how it intended to work anyways.

this wouldn't be much of a issue in defense type of missions, but other than that, u can't really stay in one place for long anyways.

1 minute ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Well the game is called Warframe, not Energizeframe. If that little bit o' energy is all you needed to enjoy the game....well.....might be time to take a step back and reflect.

I have quite a few builds that relied on a double set of energize to function. I put a lot of effort into the arcane sets, and my WF builds. This nerf will cost me countless Forma, and lots of time trying to figure out Frames that I’ve known for years... very much disappointing. 

34 minutes ago, Ash_L said:

What are you going to do with that mountains of resources anyway? Letting them collecting dust?

33 minutes ago, Battle.Mage said:

most of them are good for camping, right? but what about other missions?

Do you really need that full 400 energy though? A 100 energy burst should be enough to cast your abilities or simply take a short stop to catch your breath and proceed

Grace got an even worse nerf, cannot be reapplied when effect is already up and only considers damage to health to proc. I invested on 2x arcane energizes to r3 for frames with channeled abilities, now down the drain, same for my 2x graces.

25 minutes ago, 844448 said:

What are you going to do with that mountains of resources anyway? Letting them collecting dust?

Do you really need that full 400 energy though? A 100 energy burst should be enough to cast your abilities or simply take a short stop to catch your breath and proceed

I fund my own personal clan by myself alone.  I have a use of those resources, thus I don't like to waste them.

Also a lot of warframe uses more than 100 energy per single cast if going with strength build.  Again, it's unnecsaary for u, may not apply to other players.

Edited by Ash_L

4 hours ago, Diavoros said:

Grace got an even worse nerf, cannot be reapplied when effect is already up and only considers damage to health to proc. I invested on 2x arcane energizes to r3 for frames with channeled abilities, now down the drain, same for my 2x graces.

On the other hand, Grace will now restore 54% of your health over 9 seconds from the single proc that it needs, up from the 24% over 6 seconds it previously did. If taking health damage is a problem in the first place, then Grace isn't going to save you.

Grace gets a pass from me, because that's significantly more than it used to do.

Arcane Energise still works with channelled abilities, and could plausibly provide enough energy to keep your ability running even with the cooldown.

Too early to chuck them down the drain.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

It's still only a 60% chance with 21 arcane's. If 21 Arcanes gave us a 100% chance for enrgey and a 15 sec cooldown, I could live with that. With this update now zenurik and/or pads make energize irrelevant. 21 Arcanes 60 % chance to proc 150 energy and a 15 sec cooldown? No thanks. The squeeze just ain't worth the juice man.

Pretty much. It's just the 60% chance that baffles me. Either keep the 60% and reduce the cooldown to at least ten seconds, or boost it to 100% and give it a short duration. I'll also never understand why its 21, and not just ... 20? Hopefully this massive increase to the amount of Arcanes we need will translate to a drop-rate buff from Eidolons (though DE, we could also just ... not limit Eidolons to nighttime, Orbs don't have that limitation, so there's really not much of an excuse) or more events wherein Arcanes are rewarded. 

Though now that you've mentioned it, DE should probably limit our ability to spam Pads, buff the amount of Energy Orbs we get or the amount they give and nerf Trinity's Energy gain (but for the love of god buff the rest of her kit). I know people don't want to hear it, but its going to have to happen eventually to make other forms of Energy gain seem somewhat comparable.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

...Yes because it is physically impossible to go 15 seconds without using energy.

Nope, there is literally no other way to engage enemies in that timeframe, not a single one.

I guess I've been playing the game wrong this whole time, I thought I was supposed to use a combination of my Primary/Secondary/Melee and Warframe abilities to fight, but apparently I've been doing it wrong for the past 3 years by not just pressing my ability buttons mindlessly.

Edited by Aldain
  • Like 1