Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energize duration? None. Cooldown? Is 15 seconds. Thanks DE. I got it.

12 часов назад, Voltage сказал:

Energize isn't that rare though. You can farm a reliable 5 chances every 2.5 hours as opposed to once a day. You can buy it for well under 1000 for a set. It cost me 3000 for Avenger back when it was an "uncommon" Arcane on LoR. If you think Energize is too rare, you should go farm some Railjack Avionics or Wreckage lol.

This player base never says anything when things are easier and time investments are disrespected. Only when things might take slightly longer do players cause a stink.

A majority of players only use powerful items. Unless you mess with that power, players won't budge. There was no way to  promote melee diversity without killing Maiming Strike, and the same applies to Arcanes. There's so many ways to get energy and DE had to nerf Energize somehow to make other ones even remotely appealing. The cool down is lazy, I'll give you that, but it was quite justified.

I do care, look at my post history some time. I advocate for player investments all the time. I've just finally realized it's a waste of energy because DE caters to a crowd that barely plays their own game and wants things to always remain trivial and easy. It's taboo in this player base to have to actually grind for anything.

It's one of the rarest arcanes, and it used to be for a good reason. It was unquestionably powerful. Now that it isn't, its rarity compared to other arcanes should be adjusted.

And i don't think RJ gear comparison is good. RJ is not timegated, and, IMHO, not as difficult to enter for a new player as Tridolons are.

40 minutes ago, Serafim_94 said:

It's one of the rarest arcanes, and it used to be for a good reason. It was unquestionably powerful. Now that it isn't, its rarity compared to other arcanes should be adjusted.

And i don't think RJ gear comparison is good. RJ is not timegated, and, IMHO, not as difficult to enter for a new player as Tridolons are.

Rarity has never had any correlation to power in this game. Adjusting Energize's drop chance because it is less good sets a rocky precedent for the future and implies the Maiming Strike drop chance be raised, Condition Overload drop chance be raised, grind to obtain Catchmoon be reduced, etc.

The current drop chance is fine, and you should have to invest into Eidolons to get these sorts of drops. That is just how it is. If you don't want to put in the time to get something, you don't need it in the first place. Same goes for Hema and everything else this game has to offer with even the basics of time investment.

Edited by Voltage