Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derethevil

Either give every Warframe a armor buff or only buff glassframes

But this in between, Rhino, Inaros..
What were you thinking? Are those two the only two Frame you actually like?
What about Chroma or Nidus? 
Inaros is already a EHP god and Rhino doesn't even care anymore once you have a certain arcane and buff his Iron Skin to 100k.

So why do those two already OP tanks get a buff but the other less godly tanks not?

13 minutes ago, (PS4)kingbrown2012 said:

All warframes got a small armor buff 

Chroma and Nidus did not.

7 hours ago, Derethevil said:

What about Chroma or Nidus? 

Dude, Nidus has more EHP than Inaros. Do your research before talking about things you don't know...

But when it comes to Chroma, yes he is trash and all. But just giving him armor isn't good enough.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

Dude, Nidus has more EHP than Inaros. Do your research before talking about things you don't know...

If you count abilities for EHP, chroma can also be tanky enough.

And inaros has many HP and enough armor/abilities, he doesn't need a buff, too.

It's just inconsistent.

11 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

chroma can also be tanky enough.

No, he doesn't. People tend to assume so because they also assume Vex Armor affects Arcanes, but it doesn't, because Vex Armor works like a mod and mods don't work together with Arcanes.

12 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

It's just inconsistent.

Have you actually seen the armor buffs...? It's so low that I don't get why are you and him complaining, that feels stupid asf.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

No, he doesn't. People tend to assume so because they also assume Vex Armor affects Arcanes, but it doesn't, because Vex Armor works like a mod and mods don't work together with Arcanes.

Did i said "he is tankier than inaros/va/nidus whatnot"? "tanky enough" is NOT "he has crazy EHP", elemental ward and vex armor should be strong enough to keep him up.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

Have you actually seen the armor buffs...? It's so low that I don't get why are you and him complaining, that feels stupid asf.

I don't get why you are against it, there is pretty much no reason not to.

Plenty of frames were fine without armor buffs anyway, this is not about actual advantage/necessity, but more about fairness.