Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another idea for Conclave/PvP in Warframe STORY + CANON

Aubmaire

i'm a slow player in the game so thanks to youtube content i have an understanding of the lore and story lines of warframe throught the various updates...

and i am also a fan of PvP and the sad state of conclave is both sad and understandable...

trying to kill space ninjas is difficult, Tenno are deadly and the various abilities and weapons and combinations its CRAZY!

so i've been thinking what if you took the PvP elements out of the warframes and in game between the... actual bodies of the Tenno... and aahhh yeah, we could do fist fights through to archwing simulations.

I think if PvP was outside of the realm of what the Warframes are capable you can create new ways to balance the game without it being a big gap in the canon/story/world.

this is kind of like the line of thought of how they made PvP into the canon in Halo 4 or 5? with the combat simulator kind of thing...

right? sorry if i'm missing something but have we "met" each other or aware of the presence of other Tenno or is it assumed we are the only one in the grand scheme of things?

• Like 1

We have only one real lore tie-in explaining why the Tenno train against each other in Conclave that was later augmented by the lore developments of Natah and The Second Dream. It's also the earliest mention of The New War.

There are:

• "We were led astray. We forgot the Conclave, so when that new evil came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Orokin. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only The Conclave can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno still herded like livestock. Horrors from beyond the Outer Terminus are coming. You must prepare. You must accept The Conclave. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in the face of the ultimate enemy. Yourself."
  • "The Lotus seduced the Tenno. Led them on a complacent path like oxen. I failed the Orokin but I will preserve their legacy. The Tenno. Now is the time for action. Cast off your harness and become a pupil of The Conclave. Through trial combat, I will prepare you for the evils beyond the Outer Terminus. A warrior only grows if they face the ultimate enemy. Themselves."

From the Warframe Wiki at: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Teshin/Quotes

Overall, the reason he wants us to fight against a type of combatant with highly adaptable strategies is to reflect the highly adaptable profile of the Sentients.

• Like 4