Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

shield gate is too OP

(NSW)Katsuro

Seriously. This is a pretty edge case test. The shield gate is intended to loosen builds for the vast majority of warframes, of course certain setups in certain slim situations will have "OP" effects.  Its literally no different than the edge case scenario that was Chroma and self damage before the update.

• Like 3

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Darklord_Tou:

well ofcourse typical DE releasing stuff without proper playtesting... 

Incoming nerf in few days

i like this devs. warframe gets a lot epic updates compared to other games and there is tons of content now.

nobody can test everything. so your feedback is very important.

23 minutes ago, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Oh no it's too OP and not on my platform let's b**** about it.  You're acting like DE doesn't push out balance patches at all.  

I think after 7 years expecting a change to be finalized and tested properly isn't exactly b****ing. It's just intelligent consumerism. 

Expect flipflopping and wild swings every other day while they DON'T test any of it and instead have us do it on live servers. 

This is why it was never in the game, but people specifically requested it, relentlessly, for years.
In part, it was requested because we had Aimbot enemies. ...but mostly, it's because being 1 hit KO'd out of nowhere wasn't fun.
So now they'll need to adjust enemy damage, and make more robust fighting mechanics to challenge these super shields... and that's alright by me.