Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost every warframe (including Inaros) is getting an armor buff, but Valkyr is not

jonni_2

Beside Inaros and Hyrdoid, no frame with more than 200 armor got an armor buff. Valkyr was not singled out. To be more specific (going with the prime versions): Atlas, Chroma, Excalibur, Frost, Garuda, Grendel, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Valkyr and Wukong did not get an armor buff. 

14 hours ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

Inaros really doesn't have too much EHP, people just overhype him a lot.

He has the highest EHP. I agree, he is a bit overrated though. 

Edited by (PS4)thegarada

Am 5.3.2020 um 19:53 schrieb jonni_2:

Why

Take my! Take all the armor you need from my Ash (Prime). You can even have some health. Just give me your energy, because that's the only thing I need.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Nowhere-incoming:

EHP calculator gives about 120k EHP with adaptation maxed.

It's still low compared to other frames. Baruuks EHP rise with his passive, third skill and the Umbra set to ~40k. And that's without adaption.

They also said very directly in the devstream that the purpose of the armor changes was to close the gap somewhat between the lowest armor frames and the frames with meaningful armor. So the biggest thrust of the changes was to give every frame with less than 100 armor exactly that, and every Prime at least 25 more than the non-Prime. 

Just now, CopperBezel said:

They also said very directly in the devstream that the purpose of the armor changes was to close the gap somewhat between the lowest armor frames and the frames with meaningful armor.

Which was a worthy goal.

Valk could use some help, but more armor would just be a token gesture.

• Like 1