Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Kohm & Kuva Kohm crazy status

Archie888

Hi. Thank you for the update, I really like the changes.

I was testing all my shotguns to see if they are better (and I think they are, but haven't used shotguns in a long time) and I noticed that the Kuva Kohm has 90% BASE status chance... I dont think this was intended. Same uh... problem on the regular Kohm.

:^)

unknown.png

Yes if they keep these changes the Kohm will be one of the most used weapons because its soo strong with over 300% status no rivens. I love it but everything is super easy to kill now. lol they didn't to the coding correctly on the Kohm pellets like the rest of the pellet weapons. Im sure the change will come soon.

Devs buffed ALL shotgun status per pellet 3x to compensate the removal of 100% status calculation but since kohms and secondary kohmak's start with 1 pellet and spool up into multiple but consume more ammo for more pellets, it got buffed up the ASS.

Oh and Exergis is in a similar effect as can still hit 100% status and remains unaffected from this rework cause it has 3 pellets at base, so devs in rework cut base status chance among 3 pellets but buffed status 3 times = NO CHANGE

5 hours ago, Preston321 said:

Oh and Exergis is in a similar effect as can still hit 100% status and remains unaffected from this rework cause it has 3 pellets at base, so devs in rework cut base status chance among 3 pellets but buffed status 3 times = NO CHANGE

I dont exactly know how it affects Phantasma, but it was 100% status before the change and now it has status per pellet that is significantly lower. On a Beam weapon? Pellets?

Edited by Zakkhar