Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Update feedback

Tachmag

Shield Gating

Shield gating has gotta go. It makes combat awkward due to the 1 second invulnerability, which displays damage numbers instead of 0s, and benefits some weapons much more than others (autos and sniper rifles get punished a lot more than shotguns and Lexes).

Status changes

A lot of statuses are too strong right now. Magnetic deletes shields almost instantly, Corrosive does the same to health, Gas deals a ridiculous amount of DoT (over 100 total). Weapons in Conclave have guaranteed status procs on hit so these status effects proc 100% of the time and stack up very quickly.

Dual Swords

Still deal a tad too much damage compared to their speed.

Edited by Tachmag
  • Like 3

Ignore me, forgot to read the feedback area....  Original post here.

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

Shield Gating

Shield gating has gotta go. It makes combat awkward due to the 1 second invulnerability, which displays damage numbers instead of 0s, and benefits some weapons much more than others (autos and sniper rifles get punished a lot more than shotguns and Lexes).

Disagreed. Corpus needed this. Besides, it incentivises good play against them with headshots.

28 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

Status changes

A lot of statuses are too strong right now. Magnetic deletes shields almost instantly, Corrosive does the same to health, Gas deals a ridiculous amount of DoT (over 100 total). Weapons in Conclave have guaranteed status procs on hit so these status effects proc 100% of the time and stack up very quickly.

That's fair. Though for me, corrosive seems a lot less powerful than viral in most cases.

Gas wasn't changed at all to my knowledge, but armour has affected it since toxin procs are affected by armour.

Edited by Loza03

27 minutes ago, Tachmag said:

I mentioned in another thread it could be helpful to disable the shield gating when off the ground, making it a mobility / durability tradeoff (can help newer / less skilled players a touch). The rest sounds more like a feedback problem (among many such issues, albeit to lesser degrees, e.g. hitting someone blocking has the same hit sounds). There also seems to be something that can bypass the gate, at least in part, as I've been one-shot to ~90HP (from 110). That could be latency, but I read elsewhere that headshots might bypass the gate, as they do with Corpus.

Edited by Tyreaus

Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt bc I'm on console.

It's been less than a day. From streams/feedback so far that I've seen, I think that they can try reducing it at least, due to certain frames being able to be invincible. I do think that it can bring balance. Haven't seen enough on status changes to say anything on that, though.