The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You guys just killed shraksun. Raids, Itzal nerf, now this. DE doesn't care about endgame nor can recognize it.

Lazframe

3 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Does it really take that much time to build up Vex Armor at the beginning? because I think it takes more time to gather the lures, MAYBE Chroma shouldn't be the one getting the lures if they tend to equip archwings between each Eidolon specially, Chroma should be using K-Drive and only gather the ones closest to the spawn point.

Are you suggesting that Chroma players could prepare Vex Armor beforehand so they have max buffs by the time others get to them? Most unorthodox!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cpurdy777:

When people can currently do 6 runs a night consistently doing 3 in a night is a 50% loss of efficiency. Not sure what your point is.

You know, that's a lie. You cant fast-forward script.

12 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Are you suggesting that Chroma players could prepare Vex Armor beforehand so they have max buffs by the time others get to them? Most unorthodox!

I always thought that was the way you do it even with self-damage, when I used him on hunts I would do a zenurik dash, use Vex Armor, buff myself, fetch a lure and then go for the Eidolon, in all my runs I always tried to keep refreshing that very first VxAr, I would also equip Arcane Nullifier to not lose energy between uses and so on, not sure how the meta players do it.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx

33 minutes ago, Genitive said:

It doesn't take a genius to know that there are more ways to play than one. If you can't adapt to the changes that's your problem, not the game's. The update han't been out for a day and you're already complaining when you could maybe make an effort and learn new things.

Or at least post in a correct section of the forums about things you think don't work.

Nice words, points me now to Where I said:

1-  "can't adapt to the changes"

2-  That I dunno new things.

It doesn't take a genius to know that when they have 0, repeat, 0 exp, like you with 0 hydro capture to understand that you probably dunno what you are talking about.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SeRialPiXel said:

1. This KILLS the pace of the game and makes it impossible to have any sort of fun.
2. Keep killing systems which require skill and something to master and become good at, while promoting braindead RNG farms like Railjack and Kuva Liches. Good job, once again.

These two points perfectly sum up what the design direction has been going on for the last 3 years. Constantly nerfing just about anything, removing fun factors, slowing down space ninjas' actions and fluidity, while introducing massive grinds. Grinding is fun if game play is fun. Grinding is torture if the game play is getting worse and worse. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MPonder said:

Nice words, points me now to Where I said:

1-  "can't adapt to the changes"

2-  That I dunno new things.

It doesn't take a genius to know that when they have 0, repeat, 0 exp, like you with 0 hydro capture to understand that you probably dunno what you are talking about.

Your comments about "dumb stuff" tell me something about your playing preferences and resistance to change. If you were able to adapt to changes then you wouldn't have made these comments. Unless you like to insult others for no reason.

Me having no experience with Hydrolyst captures shouldn't matter. There is more than one way of playing and it applies to the whole game. @VanFanel1980mx doesn't seem to have a problem with a different approach. If you don't want to listen to me, then maybe you will listen to them.

I also decided to upvote you since, in your words, it is "dumb stuff".

Old Itzal had some skill expression, like getting a lot of lures fast, or when you saw people running 2-man eidolons, it is not just practice, you saw the guy going in and back pretty fast, with a good control. That's not just press some buttons or practice.

it got dumbed down. I don't even know how trinities are doing 4 shields nowadays, since I'm hardly doing eidolons.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shraksun stuff is a thing that affects everybody, since beginners usually go for shraksun first. Played today as DPS and that knockback was pretty irritating while charging lures, put on top of that that most People HATE EIDOLONS, imagine a new player doing Eidolons while getting knockback every second as new players can't oneshot shields. They have to remove "self-damage" from amps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about losing stuff here that are efficient in game and that just a few have or have the practice enough to use it decent is kind pointless too, they will call you a meta slave. If it was just play meta - win, they all would be doing 6x3. They complete don't understand that there was a lot of time invested in learning, refining, practicing and a constant improving that could become just useless after one change, things that a player that all they do are these braindead missions (exc, extermination, defense, etc) won't even get close to lose.

In the end, it is just a forum full of hypocrites that laugh at the few when they lose, but cry a lot when everybody get hit by the nerf hammer. Man, you had to see people saying they would have to quit their job to have time to get more 11 guardian (220 pl).

But when you talk about eidolons here, all you gonna read is to get hit by eidolons to get Vex buff or that all it requires to do eidolons is to shoot through Volt's shield.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Your comments about "dumb stuff" tell me something about your playing preferences and resistance to change.

My comment about "dumb stuff" is because I have enough exp to know that what he was suggesting is not realist possible in an efficient run. Go watch a youtube of 6x3 or even 5x3 and tell me that you have the time to wait like a retard for the eidolon to do an attack (and you have to do this for 2 at least, unless lucky close spawn).

Then also check if using K-drive is even reasonable choice for first eidolon, because that phucker can spawn pretty far from the altar.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SeRialPiXel said:

You probably didn't get that from the post, but I'm not talking about jumping into MOT with a Chroma. I'm mostly talking about Chroma as a DPS in Eidolons. I want to highlight how every  time they make changes to the game they never think about how they will impact a dedicated playerbase, like they don't exist.

I knew exactly what you were talking about. And please, tell me, as somebody who kills Tridolons ALL THE TIME without self-damage, why I magically need it now. Please, TELL ME

5 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I knew exactly what you were talking about. And please, tell me, as somebody who kills Tridolons ALL THE TIME without self-damage, why I magically need it now. Please, TELL ME

21 hydro capture. Lie more plz.

@SeRialPiXel
See, only genius on this forum, move on.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, MPonder said:

My comment about "dumb stuff" is because I have enough exp to know that what he was suggesting is not realist possible in an efficient run. Go watch a youtube of 6x3 or even 5x3 and tell me that you have the time to wait like a retard for the eidolon to do an attack (and you have to do this for all 3).

Then also check if using K-drive is even reasonable choice for first eidolon, because that phucker can spawn pretty far for the altar.

You're funny. Write more funny things! 

2 hours ago, SeRialPiXel said:

-Kuva Liches Perfect! Let's bring in something cool now. Let's give these dedicated players something to sink their time to keep them busy until we release a new update in seventy months. How do we do that? Simple! Lock Mastery Rank behind insane RNG grind! (really, find me one person who enjoys hunting liches.)

I enjoy hunting liches

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Does it really take that much time to build up Vex Armor at the beginning? because I think it takes more time to gather the lures, MAYBE Chroma shouldn't be the one getting the lures if they tend to equip archwings between each Eidolon specially, Chroma should be using K-Drive and only gather the ones closest to the spawn point.

Where in the world do I mention Vex armor or chroma? I'm confused how that's at all relevant.

10 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Wow.

At first I thought this here was just a meta complaint thread by the OP, but it seems this here has evolved into an all-out flame war.

People calling others dumb, making up random BS to try and weasel their way out of lost arguments and completely random, off topic comments that don't fit in at all.

I'm starting to fear that I'mma run out of popcorn here.

It seems like whenever the community's ability to kill Tridolons is negatively affected by anything, that portion of the community suddenly explodes into insurmountable toxic rage. It really makes me not want to interact with Tridolon runs, there's just so much minmaxing for the sake of it and there doesn't seem to be room for anything other than "use this exact meta or get yelled at".

I'm not even sure what the draw of Tridolon runs are other than Arcanes, and the RNG on those seems pretty awful especially considering how many you need, even before the current changes. I've never seen anyone say they actually enjoy hardcore 4x3-6x3 runs, they only ever talk about how efficient they can get or whatever change has caused problems for their efficiency.

I guess the funniest part of all of this to me is that DE is about to do an event with an Arcane shop, and there's a good chance that I'm just going to buy any Arcanes I want and then have no reason to ever run Tridolons again unless I want an Articula or something.

Well, while I can say that I have 0% experience Tridolon hunting, I can say with how Eidolons were initially designed, 5x3 and 6x3 were things DE was actively trying to PREVENT with the initial launch, considering their massive gating, resistances, and mechanics around them. Some would call it artificial, but Warframe is a game where minmaxy players can get MASSIVE numbers, and trying to design something that beats that while still being accessible is, nigh on impossible.

Now, what we have a tiny handful of people who have abused an exploit QQing that their exploit got nerfed. Not even removed, as many people want it to be. Though I'm not saying a 'majority' want a Chroma rework, but there's definitely a party for it, myself included because I just don't understand Chroma as it currently exists. He sure doesn't feel very dragon for my Dragon frame. 😞

So now they're sad that DE has fixed something that was broken that DE didn't have a great way to fix prior to accepting Self Damage Is Bad. Now that they've accepted that, Chroma is no longer a massive exploit of a frame, and hopefully gets a rework to have more identity past 'Vex Armor.' (I personally support making Ward and Vex channel buffs with some sort of maintenance mechanic with 1 or like, built in Rage as a passive to feed them.) Salt like this reminds me of the salt of when Frost's Snow Globe got health instead of being duration based. (RIP duration snowglobe, I miss you still, as completely busted as you were)

• Like 2