Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please for Lotus's Sake Revert the Vengeful Ephemera Changes

-QUILL_PETER-

You used to be able to use Black in an energy color to cancel out parts of ephemera to single out specific parts.
Like here, you could put Black in the primary energy color to cancel out the fog and leave only the mist. It was awesome and had dozens of creative ways to use it. And for no reason whatsoever someone got a wild hair made everything visible all the time and even take wf energy colors on top. No one complained this wasnt how it was, noone wanted this, noone asked for this, please please please revert it. 
Su9brEm.jpgcEod8tL.jpg

I was just about to post the same. It's very restrictive and doesn't makes sense since it's in the attachment tab. What if I wanted my energy colors to be strategic, like in the case of a Frost bubble, Limbo's rift and Volt's shields?  

Plz don't complicate things for us. Separate tabs are separate.

Edited by Hird-of-Hircine
  • Like 1

I also agree to revert the ephemera changes. I really didn't appreciate the changes they made to Vengeful Pull. The effect is much less obvious than the previous version, which is frustrating considering the grind it took to attain the ephemera. I really hope the revert the brightness changes while also keeping the scaling fix.