Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Wrong upgrade item used for kuva tonkor, phantasma exilus unlock [Fix Pending]

SPplayer76

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm getting the same prompt asking me to buy a catalyst even though I already have one installed on my Kuva Tonkor, and its preventing me from using a weapon exilus adapter on it. I already have an adapter in my inventory, and when I try to slot it on other weapons it seems to work just fine.

When attempting to add an exilus slot on the phantasma.
It asks, if you want to use an Orokin Catalyst to fuse with your weapon.
Instead of the intended 'Fuse an Exilus Weapon Adapter to add an Exilus Mod Slot?'

It might be just text, displaying the wrong message.
But I am not risking, to insert an Orokin Catalyst.
Too many other guns in my arsenal, are still waiting for those.

Spoiler

vdNYIa8.jpg

I'm getting the same error. I have several weapon adapters in my inventory and have already potato'd the weapon. Clicking on the excilus slot gives the error as show above, to 'install a catalyst' and wants 20p (as I have no catalysts in my inventory).

edit: just to clarify, this is also for the Phantasma, other weapons I've checked seem to work fine.

Edited by baronz1lch

I got this too.  I needed the slot opened so, hoping it was a display bug, went ahead and did it.  It used a Catalyst, as advertised:

https://imgur.com/gallery/h77ncLp

Imgur cut off the beginning showing that it only happens on Tonkor and that I had an Exilus adapter in the first place, but you can see that two Catalysts are available in the first few frames and only one at the end.

Edited by (XB1)MthsnTwoCharlie
Link changed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I wanted to unlock the exilus location for my kuva tonkor. When i clicked, it asked me if i wanted to use an orokin catalyst instead of an exilus adapter ( i had an exilus adapter on my inventory). I clicked, thinking that it was just a textual error, but it used an orokin catalyst on my inventory.

Can you please take a look?

• Like 2

Hi

Trying to use Exilus Weapon Adapter on my Kuva Tonker, it just gives me a message saying "Insufficient Platinum to purchase 'Orokin Catalyst'. I had just installed a Catalyst on the weapon. Surely I only need an adapter, nonetheless I cant open this slot because of that message. Can someone confirm this is a bug or if i actually need an Orokin Catalyst to use the Exilus Weapon Adapter?

To add to this, just went into a mission and my Kuva Tonkor appears to be broken, I shoot at enemies and the grenade bounces off enemies killing them with no explosion, I fire it to my feet no explosion, but I fire it to the ground in front with and without enemies and it explodes.

We've confirmed that this is an issue and a fix will be coming soon to make this upgrade use the correct item.  If you would prefer to get your Catalyst back and use the Adapter instead, please contact the Support department, explain your situation and refer to WAR-2743409

• Like 8