Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor & Cernos variants can not install a Orokin Catalyst [Fixed]

Masdaj

I logged into warframe to check the cernos prime buff, but for some reason the oroking catalsyt option in cernos prime has this tag "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM" but so far my other weapons don't have this bug. Is anyone who has cernos prime have this problem whether they installed the orokin catalyst into it or not?

I recently earn enough rep to buy my rakta cernos, i wanted  to put a potato on it and start leveling it but instead of being able to install it, all i see is [HC] MISSING STORE ITEM. I tried switching areas and even logging off the game and i still see it. Am i the only one getting this?

• Like 1

So yeah the title might confuse you so let me explain, see while I was browsing my weapons to see what changed with the new update I decided to give a look to the opticor vandal and I pressed the action button and since I had my opticor potatod already it had a 60/60 mod capacity but then I saw that I can double the mod capacity again...so I went and looked if some other weapons had this ability as well and I can only see my rakta cernos/normal opticor having it as well and no other weapon has it...so is this a new update thing or a was it there ages ago since I didn't see anything about it online, not even on the wiki.unknown.png

Edited by patrikAb

HI,

I can not install an orokin catalyst on cernos primed.

I got the message [HC] MIssing store item, when i try to upgrade.(same message on opticor, but already lvl up)

Hope it ll be fixed.

I recently got the Rakta Cernos from red veil, and when I tried to put a catalyst on it, it says [HC] MISSING STORE ITEM where it usually says how many catalysts I have. This is only on the Rakta Cernos as far as I can tell, but I haven't tried other syndicate weapojs but have tried on other weapons such as ohma and it works fine, I also checked I have 2 catalysts

Edited by TheNickWylde
  • Like 1

Seconding this. I've had a Rakta Cernos sitting in my inventory a long time now (maybe a year or more?). I hadn't looked at it for awhile but I tried to blue potato it today and ran into the same problem as the above. 

I don't have another syndicate primary weapon to compare this to but I have a Quartak and a Strun Wraith I can possibly potato, and Sancti Castanas as a secondary that I can potato.