Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masdaj

Opticor & Cernos variants can not install a Orokin Catalyst [Fixed]

Once the Opitcore Vandal has a catalyst the Action menu shows [HC] Missing Store Item with a image of a gravimag

https://imgur.com/fShhUWR

I recently made the Opticor and went to put an orokin catalyst on it, the space you click to put the catalyst is greyed out with the message "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM" Is there a fix for this?

I have same problem with my mastered cernos prime. Can't istall an orokin catalyst. - "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM" - (i have 3 orokin catalyst)

I have same problem with my mastered cernos prime. Can't istall an orokin catalyst. - "[HC] MISSING STORE ITEM" - (i have 3 orokin catalyst)

I also cannot install an orokin catalyst on cernos prime

Visual glitch with warframe appearing in front of operator when in railjack. this happens when you are aboard the railjack from entering from orbiter.

I am also unable to apply an orokin catalyst onto any cernos variant and from what i've heard opticor variant.

the error for the catalyst but is [HC] Missing Store Item

I have exact same issue with an normal Opticor  ..... am here because i posted a support request with detailed info about the issue and what i suspect generated it ( Am a IT pro 20+ years). And the "person" who replied to my support ticket request posted a form response stating "thanks for bringing to our attention blah blah report bugs on the forum". 

my intention was NOT to report a bug but to garner some SUPPORT getting my problem fixed ............ LMFAO.

Had this kind of issue with support in the past, for ages i could not get on forums, keep putting in tickets and getting forum replies .... then someone did their job and actually checked turned out my forum account had been BANNED whilst i had been inactive and not even playing .... only took about 2 months to get there.

My weapon Opticor cannot hold Orokin catalyst.My other weapons are basically normal.

6 hours ago, DevilApePrime said:

Been this long and no one has found a solution..........does DE even know about this problem?

Some bugs are fixed in one update, some bugs persist for months.

It be how it be.

Hi, the other day i bought a cernos prime set, when i try to put a orokin catalyst the game dont let me, in the slot where should be the option to install the catalyst appears this message " [HC] missing store item". Thx for ur help

so today 3/11 I got a Cernos prime and whene I tried to put on it a orokin reactor it showed me this "[HC} missing store item" idk what dous that meen or if I am suppose to get it from somewhere please help 

side note (I do have both a reactor and catalyst)