Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opticor & Cernos variants can not install a Orokin Catalyst [Fixed]

Masdaj

I went to use a catalyst on my Rakta Cernos and it says [HC] missing store item.  It is the only one of my non-catalysted weapons that it won't allow me to upgrade.  I have 2 in inventory but even if I didn't it should give me the option to purchase for platinum.

First item image is Rakta Cernos, second is Telos Boltor, both lv30 w/o catalyst.

dgrEZVI.png

Hi, my Opticor (non-Vandal) won't accept an Orokin Catalyst. I am sure I have them in my inventory as other weapons are accepting it. I researched online and saw that other players had this problem too. It says at the bottom "[HC] Missing Store Item" even though I have like 5 of them. Please help! In case it makes any difference, I have recently formad this item and not ranked it up since.

CIux1luYbLHC62LqYN0aIYiFs?token=eyJhbGci

Hello.
There is a bow in which I want to increase capacity.
As far as I know there is only one way: Orokin catalyst (foundry says: 1 owned)
This bow: cernos prime
But...There is one that is made, but it does not allow it to be inserted. Should I use the other kind?(orokin reactor) Or this bug?
He writes that: [HC] missing store item
I don't know what's wrong. Can anyone help me with this?PuUZHl6iyMpE8aNqx4v9vCsxu?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by Emicgan98

I have the nearly the same problem as the OP.  However, I'm very sure that I already had an Orokin Catalyst installed, several months ago, on my Cernos Prime. I have applied at least 3 Forma(s) to my Cernos Prime as well. 

andythedestro12

Mar 9, 01:53 EDT

For some reason despite having 10 catalysts I can't add one to my cernos prime. I get the error "HC Missing Store Item" and it doesnt give me the option to buy more or anything. So it just refuses to take the catalyst. What can i do to fix it?