Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting.
  • Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows.
  • Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission.
  • Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Scrap a selected Armament.
  • Fixed a script error after Scrapping Wreckage.

Optimizations:

• Optimizations towards improving the launcher's handling of 3rd party software interfering with content update.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Silver Grove tiles on Earth if you had Particle Effect Quality on some of the lower settings.
  • Fixed a crash on startup, particularly affecting systems with AMD GPUs.

Changes:

• Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
  • Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
  • Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.
  • Slightly toned down Wisp's cloak particles as they have gotten too large with some distance scaling.
  • Removed unreleased (also unplayable) Railjack node.
  • Removed a placeholder Beacon mesh from the Sentient Anomaly tileset.
  • Removed an extra copy of Upgrades/Mods in the Training section of the Codex.

HDR Fix:

• Fixed missing Star Chart node lines when HDR is enabled.

Deferred Rendering Fixes:

• Fixed a crash happening when watching some of the Cinematics in the Codex with Deferred Rendering enabled.
  • Fixed Display Decorations disappearing under certain conditions with Deferred Rendering enabled.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when joining an Orb Vallis mission in progress while the Host was on a K-Drive.
  • Fixed a crash when dying in Archwing if you have a Damage over Time Status Effect and your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
  • Fixed inability to Unveil Rivens if they have a ‘mission completion’ Challenge.
  • Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!
  • Fixed multiple Impact Status Effects in a single damage event causing incorrect Stagger. 
  • Fixed Phage Status Chance showing incorrectly in the Arsenal/Market UI.
  • Fixes Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.
  • This fix should retroactively put your Decorations back in their place before the shift - granted you didn't move them.
  • Fixed the Cipher x100 Research not granting 3000 Clan Affinity. 
  • Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘UPGRADED’ value not counting Arcanes that are Rank 3+.
  • Fixed becoming permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after toggling Invincibility.
  • Fixed Companion Invincibility option in the Simulacrum resetting if you die or make changes in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Happy Zephyr unintentionally enjoying the benefits of Shield Gating.
  • Fixed cases where you could equip two of the same Operator Arcane simultaneously.
  • Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
  • Fixed erroneous floating floor texture appearing in the Earth Cervantes tileset.
  • Fixed numerous bugs for Clients joining Hijack missions in progress.
  • Fixed missing Arsenal Damage numbers for Beast Companions (Kubrow, Kavat, Khora's Venari).
  • Fixed Vasca Kavat Lure meter not moving smoothly.
  • Fixed numerous script errors when accessing the Fishing HUD.
  • Fixed a script error when exiting the Chimera Prologue Quest.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when opening the Warframe Arcane Manager screen.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur during the Supply Sabotage Plans of Eidolon encounter.
  • Fixed a script error when trapping a Synthesis Target in a Kinetic Siphon Trap.
  • Fixed a script error when the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires.
  • Fixed a script error when activating a Survival Life Support Capsule.
  • Fixed a script error when equipping an Arch-Gun.
  • Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
  • Fixed a script error related to Bonus stats on Equipment/Weapons.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing Boosters in the Market.
  • Fixed a script error when using a Scanner.
  • Fixed a script error when dying in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed a script error when entering a dynamic encounter in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed several harmless script crashes that would occur during a Host migration in Hijack missions.
  • Fixed unlocalized ‘Rank Up’ button in the Arcane Manager screen.

It would be cool if you could use your railjack as an orbiter. That's just my opinion.

8 hours ago, Avatararagon said:

DE ... pls... Look at Redeemer + Prime`s Status chance -.... big yikes 

Why what's wrong with it, my Redeemer Prime is still over 100% status.

Thanks for the update, though it took awhile breaking down arcanes to make a single one. 🙂 

[Edit]
Could we shave off half a second for the railjack motions they are painfully slow, get off pilot seat stand there for awhile then we can move, get off main cannon it's like we stand there awhile.

Also we need to contact worksafe. 😛 lifting railjack cargo crates with one arm with some flimsy parazon weapon cable. 😛 😛 

Remove the cooldowns on arcanes. Fix the Guardian proc chance. Unnerf the changes. We didn't ask for more grind, yet now we have to farm even more arcanes to get the max level arcanes that are way too mediocre for the time it requires to get them.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Slayer-.:

Thanks for the update, though it took awhile breaking down arcanes to make a single one. 🙂 

[Edit]
Could we shave off half a second for the railjack motions they are painfully slow, get off pilot seat stand there for awhile then we can move, get off main cannon it's like we stand there awhile.

Also we need to contact worksafe. 😛 lifting railjack cargo crates with one arm with some flimsy parazon weapon cable. 😛 😛 

u know, the problem is its 100% status , not 100% status per pallet as it was befor.....

its not even near 

10 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

With all those changes included in Revisited, are there any plans to improve the new player experience with proper tutorials etc.?

new player experience is hard to improve with 150 resources without removing some

Thanks for the hotfix.

Important Note: I am NOT attempting insult on DE, I am trying to encourage them with examples/evidence of why the below should be, at the very least, considered for the next hotfix.

These new changes to the game are much-welcomed, however there is still one major issue that I feel has been ignored for a longer than acceptable period of time:

The Archwing Melee issue. I read in the patch notes that, alongside melee phase 2, the archwing melee lock-on issue was "fixed". However, it is true that this problem remains unsolved, with the exception of the Veritux, which might I add, some people (such as myself) are forced to use it now despite it being the worst arch-melee weapon in the game, just because of the fact that it is functional in its lock-on ability. There is a fast-growing number of people in the community on several threads discussing this problem, hence why I feel it has been ignored. The popularity of the discussions have prompted some of these people to begin wondering about the archwing system itself, and have thought it could use an entire rework (a common piece of evidence being the arch-melee mod 'Furor', which, when fully upgraded, only provides +10% attack speed). Archwing has been around for many years, and I remember its freshness and greatness when it was first released, however the system itself remains largely unchanged since its addition. With the release of Railjacks and more space combat, many would've thought archwing would finally get some attention. Well, apart from the ignorance that remains towards the crippling problem of what most would consider their archwing's primary weapon, nothing seems to have changed. It is uncommon for someone to prefer their gun over their blade in archwing, so please, for the sake of all Tenno and their hope for archwings, fix the melee lock-on system.

12 hours ago, Avatararagon said:

DE ... pls... Look at Redeemer + Prime`s Status chance -.... big yikes 

4 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

[Edit]

2 hours ago, Avatararagon said:

u know, the problem is its 100% status , not 100% status per pallet as it was befor.....

its not even near 

It doesn't show the breakdown in its stats, all I knew after the update that my Redeemer went from Status 100% to 142.4%

I didn't know about that change you mentioned, is there a post somewhere it gives the changes for it, I don't remember reading it in this update post.

[edit]
I got this from the Wiki  'Can achieve 100% status chance per pellet' not updated yet so your saying DE changed it.

Thank you for fix this long-lasting gas bug.Make it a new correct debuff.

And the radiation-gas bug in index, these bugs really downgrading my interests to this game. 

Edit:

The gas is weeker than other status and unusefull. Does not benefit from mod.Would u consider buff it?

10 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

Please fix operator amp self-stagger it makes eidolons less fun than they already are ... and it makes it slower and clunkier. Upvote else they won't see pls

Because using Propa scaffold?
Don't want to stagger, use Shraksun scaffold instead or be invisible when shot lands.
Same as when self damage was a thing.

10 hours ago, HowWesWasOne said:

Reduce the knock back on Operator Amps. Operators don’t need to be clunkier, and the shield phase of Eidolons doesn’t need to be more annoying.

Only amps with self damage components (propa scaffold) cause stagger.
Can change to shraksun scaffold or go invisible when shot from propa scaffold amp lands to avoid stagger - same as when avoiding its self damage before update.
Suggest not standing too close to what you want to shoot.

I noticed the default Warframe Portraits, otherwise known as Loadout Image in the Change Loadout screen are different now. Many of the warframes have new poses.

While some of them look better, I honestly feel many of them look worse. Can we either:

1) Revert to the old poses

2) Have an option to choose which pose we prefer?

3 hours ago, Alira0Blexiera said:

Operator is affected by self-damage animation, making secondary fire of most amp's useless (due to low survivability of operators)

if operator is invisible when shot from (what used to be) self-damage amp lands, there is no stagger.
Don't shoot so shot lands too close to your operator and if it does, go invisible to avoid stagger.

As a whole I think the update is a good thing. The meta will adapt as it always does, don't worry about people complaining about gas damage or status shotguns not being op anymore. As long as the issues are being worked on and fixed over the coming weeks (preferably before scarlet spear drops) I'm contempt.

These major changes force people to adapt to the new circumstances and I'm certain that things will be fine in the future.

Archived