Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

3 hours ago, Alira0Blexiera said:

Operator is affected by self-damage animation, making secondary fire of most amp's useless (due to low survivability of operators)

If you go invisible by the time the amp (with Propa scaffold) shot lands, then no stagger animation happens.
If you dont shoot anything to close to your tenno, no stagger happens.

7 minutes ago, S1ckM3tal said:

As a whole I think the update is a good thing. The meta will adapt as it always does, don't worry about people complaining about gas damage or status shotguns not being op anymore. As long as the issues are being worked on and fixed over the coming weeks (preferably before scarlet spear drops) I'm contempt.

These major changes force people to adapt to the new circumstances and I'm certain that things will be fine in the future.

"...I'm contempt."
...content* (happy or satisfied)?

il y a 6 minutes, Twisted_Wisdom a dit :

"...I'm contempt."
...content* (happy or satisfied)?

Yeah. Please be patient with me. I have a severe disability in thinking the Ceramic dagger is possibly the best weapon in the game curently.

Removing the *4 weight in favor of the IPS for status procs is awesome, makes weapons that aren't slash based more appealing.

Impact status needs to go, some weapons such as the grakata are unusable because of the added knockdown. Some ideas could be variants of split chamber and hornet strike with -100% impact damage, or the suggestion I've seen on these forums to switch current impact and blast statuses.

Viral status is way too good now IMO. On top of the damage type being also very desirable against both grineer and corpus flesh units.

As expected, corrosive status isn't all that hot now. It's already showing signs of failing against lvl 170 alloy armor that takes longer to kill than before the extreme reduction of their defensive stats. That said, weapons like hema, scourge or acrid that can mod for viral+corrosive+heat are doing very fine.

Cold, magnetic, puncture, blast statuses are mostly irrelevant, but at least not detrimental like impact is.

Some self stagger induced by AoE weapons is a bit exaggerated, such as the #2 amp scaffold and the sonicor that seem to require that the user move away from the projectile to avoid the self cc. Full charge staticor seems to self cc from half the room which also seems exaggerated. Not a fan of low effort AoE weapons, but some such as the Zarr feel extremely weak. Direct impact from the projectiles of launcher weapons should absolutely devastate the target.

Ignis and to a lesser extend Amprex and other chain beams need to get kneecapped. Maybe some damage reduction closer to the edges on the ignis cone and increased damage penalty for each chain, with an increase of the damage on the initial target? Those are major offenders in the brain-dead AoE department and should absolutely be looked at.

Enemies feel like they're made of wet toilet paper since the update, can't really test melee weapons in the simulacrum since even lvl 170 noxes die in a couple seconds...

Edit: Gas status... It almost invalidated toxin damage by also allowing shield bypass, one of the top contenders in the dps increase department on unarmored targets, AND it added AoE on top... No wonder it deserved being kneecapped. That said, it feels very week now as the DoT from the proc seems to scale badly. It does seem to scale with fire mods when it didn't before which feels more intuitive. DoT should at least scale to the levels of fire or toxin, gas not ignoring shields and being less effective against grineer shouldn't make it over the top as it was before the update.

Overall happy with the directions of the update but still some stuff to address.

1. for me, kuva siphon/flood missions doesn't work anymore ...after killing at least 10-20 braids the UI only show 1/4

see here: Video

and here: Video 2

and here: Video 3

Fixed Defiled Requiem Mods counting towards to “Owned” total when viewing Requiem Relic rewards.

Negative ... a defiled requim mod still counts as a fully charged one 😕

3. Triggering Arcane Agility leads to, for the active period, inability to jump or slide or shoot or cast albilities.

Plase have a look at it 😞

3 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Because using Propa scaffold?
Don't want to stagger, use Shraksun scaffold instead or be invisible when shot lands.
Same as when self damage was a thing.

Dude you need to cut it out. First, Shraksun causes stagger. Second, operators already suck. There’s no excuse for DE to make them worse or to make Eidolon hunts more tedious. Adding stagger to amps is the LEAST defensible thing in this update followed closely by the destruction of gas status. The change to AOE weapons is not far behind as the update rendered many of them not worth using anymore (staticor, acceltra, etc.)

3 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

Dude you need to cut it out. First, Shraksun causes stagger. Second, operators already suck. There’s no excuse for DE to make them worse or to make Eidolon hunts more tedious. Adding stagger to amps is the LEAST defensible thing in this update followed closely by the destruction of gas status. The change to AOE weapons is not far behind and the update rendered many of them not worth using anymore (staticor, acceltra, etc.)

Or maybe DE need to keep it as is because Shraksun is too popular. 

Just now, Xenophil said:

Or maybe DE need to keep it as is because Shraksun is too popular. 

Do you even play this game? Operators are barely used and the one mode where they are necessary is time-gated. As it is most of the community doesn’t do eidolons. DE shouldn’t be disincentivizing doing them any further. 
Amps need to be strengthened not nerfed

13 hours ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

You haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, either with crit OR status.

Fixed it, i'd written crit instead of status, but my point still stands.

----

It's now status % per projectile, rather than per whole shot.

Before:

30% overall status chance, divide by 8 for "per pellet" = 3.75% status per pellet.

Now:

It's 11.3% status per pellet. This is actually 3x the original. (3.75 x 3 = 11.25)

Be happy, you gained 3x status chance! I noticed first with Corinth that i am now hitting a lot more statuses than before.

12 minutes ago, KosmicKerman said:

Do you even play this game? Operators are barely used and the one mode where they are necessary is time-gated. As it is most of the community doesn’t do eidolons. DE shouldn’t be disincentivizing doing them any further. 
Amps need to be strengthened not nerfed

I do and I'm talking about Shraksun, not about operators or any other amp part. Meta should not exist. Nerf the strong, buff the weak

5 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

I do and I'm talking about Shraksun, not about operators or any other amp part. Meta should not exist. Nerf the strong, buff the weak

So everything should be mediocre? No thanks. There should be specific tools for specific jobs. 
Looking at the big picture, Eidolons are already in a rough place with little participation from the community. Making the tools that make the fight less tedious worse is not the answer. 

56 minutes ago, r4lGn said:

for me, kuva siphon/flood missions doesn't work anymore ...after killing at least 10-20 braids the UI only show 1/4

see here: Video

and here: Video 2

Plase have a look at it 😞

same. other times it doesnt even progress at all and stays at 0/4. i thought i was alone

Il y a 4 heures, Twisted_Wisdom a dit :

Don't want to stagger, use Shraksun scaffold instead or be invisible when shot lands.

"If you have a broken arm, just use your other arm" - You, if you were a doctor. I use sharksun scaffold, and even when shooting invisible the shot lands before you can enter void mode again. Thanks for the idea. 

After update and fix, mobs and thralls in some missions like capture stop spawning completely.

Even if thralls are limited the mobs also disappear entirely, example running lich capture on Ceres using Loki prime, captured target and killed 3 or 4 lich thralls, sneaking on mobs, cleaning room, next room is suddenly empty and next room same to the end of the map.

Archived