Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Just one thing most warframes can easy achieve 90 damage reduction with their abilities but Nova not possible with current mods well maybe there is other duration mods witch I don't own I'm lvl 24 and 2000+ hours in game.It would take only make 10% per particle and would give 90% reduction at 200% duration ish.

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed inability to complete the Sentient Anomaly mission due to objective resetting.
  • Fixed Clients Piloting the Railjack not seeing enemy damage direction arrows.
  • Fixed Railjack Battle Avionic icons appearing white in mission.
  • Fixed a script error when dismounting the Archwing Cannon in Railjack.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to Scrap a selected Armament.
  • Fixed a script error after Scrapping Wreckage.

Optimizations:

• Optimizations towards improving the launcher's handling of 3rd party software interfering with content update.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur in the Silver Grove tiles on Earth if you had Particle Effect Quality on some of the lower settings.
  • Fixed a crash on startup, particularly affecting systems with AMD GPUs.

Changes:

• Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.
  • Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.
  • Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.
  • Slightly toned down Wisp's cloak particles as they have gotten too large with some distance scaling.
  • Removed unreleased (also unplayable) Railjack node.
  • Removed a placeholder Beacon mesh from the Sentient Anomaly tileset.
  • Removed an extra copy of Upgrades/Mods in the Training section of the Codex.

HDR Fix:

• Fixed missing Star Chart node lines when HDR is enabled.

Deferred Rendering Fixes:

• Fixed a crash happening when watching some of the Cinematics in the Codex with Deferred Rendering enabled.
  • Fixed Display Decorations disappearing under certain conditions with Deferred Rendering enabled.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when joining an Orb Vallis mission in progress while the Host was on a K-Drive.
  • Fixed a crash when dying in Archwing if you have a Damage over Time Status Effect and your Sentinel attempts to Revive you.
  • Fixed inability to Unveil Rivens if they have a ‘mission completion’ Challenge.
  • Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!
  • Fixed multiple Impact Status Effects in a single damage event causing incorrect Stagger. 
  • Fixed Phage Status Chance showing incorrectly in the Arsenal/Market UI.
  • Fixes Decorations in the Temple of Honor room in Dojos being shifted.
  • This fix should retroactively put your Decorations back in their place before the shift - granted you didn't move them.
  • Fixed the Cipher x100 Research not granting 3000 Clan Affinity. 
  • Fixed the Arcane Manager ‘UPGRADED’ value not counting Arcanes that are Rank 3+.
  • Fixed becoming permanently invincible in the Simulacrum after toggling Invincibility.
  • Fixed Companion Invincibility option in the Simulacrum resetting if you die or make changes in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Happy Zephyr unintentionally enjoying the benefits of Shield Gating.
  • Fixed cases where you could equip two of the same Operator Arcane simultaneously.
  • Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
  • Fixed erroneous floating floor texture appearing in the Earth Cervantes tileset.
  • Fixed numerous bugs for Clients joining Hijack missions in progress.
  • Fixed missing Arsenal Damage numbers for Beast Companions (Kubrow, Kavat, Khora's Venari).
  • Fixed Vasca Kavat Lure meter not moving smoothly.
  • Fixed numerous script errors when accessing the Fishing HUD.
  • Fixed a script error when exiting the Chimera Prologue Quest.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur when opening the Warframe Arcane Manager screen.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur during the Supply Sabotage Plans of Eidolon encounter.
  • Fixed a script error when trapping a Synthesis Target in a Kinetic Siphon Trap.
  • Fixed a script error when the Kinetic Siphon Trap expires.
  • Fixed a script error when activating a Survival Life Support Capsule.
  • Fixed a script error when equipping an Arch-Gun.
  • Fixed a script error when fighting the Ropalolyst.
  • Fixed a script error related to Bonus stats on Equipment/Weapons.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing Boosters in the Market.
  • Fixed a script error when using a Scanner.
  • Fixed a script error when dying in the Simulacrum.
  • Fixed a script error when entering a dynamic encounter in the Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed several harmless script crashes that would occur during a Host migration in Hijack missions.
  • Fixed unlocalized ‘Rank Up’ button in the Arcane Manager screen.

V-sync is still spotty. When it is turned on with deferred rendering on, it halves the frame rate and add considerable micro stutter. 

I don't know what is happening with DE of late, but for the past few months each new update have been for the most part unfortunate and riddle with problems. This however takes the cake and it's a final straw for me. I'm out. I didn't spent hundreds of hours tuning weapons and its damage, only to see them made completely obsolete for no reason other than force players to repeat the process all over again. Eat it. You won't see another dime from me.

16 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Shedu shouldnt have it in the first place. This whole update was a giant nerf to all AoE weapons to the point of where you might aswell just remove the any and all AoE weapons entirely. You should also do the same for staticor (as in remove the self stagger entirely).

The staticor change is just moronic.  Let's make a short range weapon (pistol) not usable at short range.  It already has a downside with the fire being interruptible by the enemy.  Now just try using it with Khora and Venari walking in your line of fire constantly not to mention other players doing it too.

16 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!

No. Get that legitimate mechanic back in here. It should never have been removed to begin with. When we warned about Tonkor Meta, we weren't telling you to make all AOEs tediously annoying and woefully underwhelming, we were pointing out that self-damage is proven legitimate, and only entitled brats were insisting on its removal to suit their own personal aversion - ignoring the other >90% of weapons they could be using instead without removing a thrill-seeker's niche.

There's this really weird bug that's making the game super unplayable with some weapons - ever since the update, AoE weapons have had their damage reduced to 10% of what they should be when using their AoE, so it's practically pointless to use their AoE and they're just normal weapons. Since their is no way that making AoE weapons into precision weapons was intentional, could we get that looked at ASAP so that they're worth using as opposed to being regular weapons that cause stagger?

Contrary to some people I've seen in this thread, I very much prefer being staggered or knocked down by explosions instead of instantly dying whenever I'm not using a tank frame. The changes to shields and the armor buffs are also welcome as they making tinfoil frames less tinfoil and more fun to play.

Status shotguns could use a little more damage and/or status per pellet to compensate for the massive 100% status nerfnuke.

Is it just me, or has Gas been nerfed hard? It seems quite a bit less effective now.

90% damage falloff for explosive weapons is a bit much, even with the larger blast radius.

Last I checked, Glaive/Glaive Prime (possibly other glaive-type weapons too?) explosions do not critically hit even when built for maximized crit chance.

Most of this bugs where fixed in 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1 now in 27.2.0 +27.2.1 all of the AOE status bugs are back, this problems where originally introduced with Old Blood update.

This weapons got their damage reduced by 75-90% with AOE status effects so in some ceases is much more severe than before:

Ogris

Secura Penta

Scourge

Zarr

Opticor Vandal

Catchmoon

Prisma Angstrum

I's very likely many more weapons are affected Kulstar was not affected by this bug.

New bug some weapon related Arcanes fail to activate or activate with several second delay tested on Arcane Precision.

New Bug multishot mods stopped affecting status chance on Ogris

2 hours ago, Funky.Koval said:

Just one thing most warframes can easy achieve 90 damage reduction with their abilities but Nova not possible with current mods well maybe there is other duration mods witch I don't own I'm lvl 24 and 2000+ hours in game.It would take only make 10% per particle and would give 90% reduction at 200% duration ish.

Yes it is, although not optimal/worth it. With Narrow minded + Primed continuity + Augur message + Constitution you can get to 306% duration, being that 300% gives you the 90% dmg reduction with 18 particles.

I haven't been able to complete an anomaly mission without being a host since the patch.

Non-host
When I leave the RJ I often go into a view only mode.
If I board a Cruise ship and go into operator mode, I go into spectator mode of my warframe...sometimes I get a teleport to space even...

Host
People join my session but never appear in the group. It did not deliver the typical "User left" messaging.

After this happened several times I finally had one person who was able to join and actually "stay" in the group. I asked if the ping was alright and he said it was fine, so unsure what was going on.

1 hour ago, reinforcers said:

- with this patch Titania Tribute (2nd ability) is also useless, not creating any enemy shadow to become buff

Check the integrity of your game. It works, and being able to cycle through all your buffs and keep them up in perpetuum is absolutely amazing.

35 minutes ago, Xtra_Step said:

Yes it is, although not optimal/worth it. With Narrow minded + Primed continuity + Augur message + Constitution you can get to 306% duration, being that 300% gives you the 90% dmg reduction with 18 particles.

Trust me, it's worth it. 18 Null Stars + Adaptation + Molecular Fission = permanent 90-99% DR on Nova, with enemies moving at snail speed and taking double damage, and with 130 efficiency, you can keep your energy economy running with just orbs and Zenurik. It's pretty much as close as the game ever comes to a straight up easy mode.

Returning player here, testing out the new changes.

Looks like a good direction to go, but there's a near infinite number of things that need to be rebalanced and tweaked before things make sense.

One thing that bugs me: Tigris Prime, Slash build.... 4 shots to kill an enemy, 3 seconds. Vaykor Hek, crit-viral build... 2 shots to kill an enemy, 0.6 seconds. RIP Tigris Prime. Most status based shotguns are crap even as crit has effectively been buffed through the roof by the surrounding changes. 

Not sure if this happened before the last mainline, but a bug occurs after I pet my kavat. After doing so my Warframe holds her weapon in her right hand (pennant for reference). It doesn't occur every time and I couldn't reproduce it again today with different weapons, but it did happen yesterday when petting my kavat with a pennant equipped.
My warframe will put the weapon back on her back if I visit the arsenal but that was the only way I coud fix this in the orbiter.

Crewships are having a shield around them making boarding impossible; the only way to destroy them is with the forward artillery. When you try to slingshot into them it puts you in between the shield and the ship and you still cant get in    FYI

15 hours ago, HatedByLifeItself said:

"If you have a broken arm, just use your other arm" - You, if you were a doctor. I use sharksun scaffold, and even when shooting invisible the shot lands before you can enter void mode again. Thanks for the idea. 

I tested shooting with x77 amp (propa scaffold) at my feet. Shoot, press ctrl. Works every time.
I use shraksun scaffold too, dont shoot any closer to your feet than 6m then no stagger, only slight flinch. 5m = stagger (backflip)
Just like getting used to how to aim Accletra and Kuva Bramma before no-self-damage.

Archived