Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

20 hours ago, Mettallus said:

Crewships are having a shield around them making boarding impossible; the only way to destroy them is with the forward artillery. When you try to slingshot into them it puts you in between the shield and the ship and you still cant get in    FYI

Destroy the shield generators that stick up on the outside of the new Crew Ships, same as when the radiator is exposed on the ship killer platform.

Archwing gun can destroy them or the pilot with a missile.

23 hours ago, Egathentale said:

Check the integrity of your game. It works, and being able to cycle through all your buffs and keep them up in perpetuum is absolutely amazing.

Trust me, it's worth it. 18 Null Stars + Adaptation + Molecular Fission = permanent 90-99% DR on Nova, with enemies moving at snail speed and taking double damage, and with 130 efficiency, you can keep your energy economy running with just orbs and Zenurik. It's pretty much as close as the game ever comes to a straight up easy mode.

Well maybe im just a useless player then, still i should not to be forced to use corrupted mods for my build's.

Hey! I found a bug with archwing. Why i can't start "archwing launcher" when i in air. I touched this function, but...nothing. On the ground also sometimes its not working. Also, when i was playing on eidolons, somatic line was crash and for switch to operator mode, me was need died my warframe and and then only it already working. Please fixed this.