Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

Arcane Guardian was nerfed.. why is the chance for it to set off 5% lower at max rank, but the rest of the stats are the same... make it 20% again please and make it 800 armor instead of 600..

Also I used to be nearly immortal with wisp 345% strength and adaptation.. Now i cant handle level 70 enemies... Something has screwed my durability significantly despite still having nearly 100 more armor after the armmor buff.

• Like 5

can we please get a fix for this?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Kuva Lich Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed the Kuva Nukor, Kuva Hind, and Kuva Bramma weapon progression showing as complete in the Codex when at Rank 30 instead of it’s true completed Rank of 40.

this line raised red flags for me. So i tested it. i had a my last kuva weapon on rank 7  5 forma. So i had 200 more mr affinity to get from it. After maxing the weapon I was still on the same amount it didn't go up.

So i assume the 3 newest kuva weapons did not give mr after rank 30.

• Like 2
vor 6 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

Decreased the distance to point of impact that Self Stagger is inflicted with the Shedu due to having a large AoE range.

Shedu shouldnt have it in the first place. This whole update was a giant nerf to all AoE weapons to the point of where you might aswell just remove the any and all AoE weapons entirely. You should also do the same for staticor (as in remove the self stagger entirely).

Edited by Drachnyn
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Fire2box said:

agreed but some of the changes have improved what already were midteir. I'm still likely going to run energize/guardian rank 5's simply because of the plat I paid for them but not 100% of the time for sure.

I'm kinda mad about what they did to Aegis... It's entire usage is counter-intuitive now. Take shield damage to gain extra shield regen. Shield regen disabled while taking damage. K.

• Like 2
Just now, SeizaKokoro said:

Arcane Guardian was nerfed.. why is the chance for it to set off 5% lower at max rank, but the rest of the stats are the same... make it 20% again please and make it 800 armor instead of 600..

it's supposed to be 900 at max.

Sobek's unique weapon mod, the Shattering Justice mod provides a not worthwhile status buff. It gives 20% per pellet, so that's like...4%. Any chance to buff it so it works like the Supra mod? Adding a flat base status chance before or after mods? Or just buff the amount it gives to like 100%

On that subject, I still feel like the "Pure status" mods were not buffed enough to warrant using them over the dual elemental mods. 9 cost for 90% vs 7 cost for 60 damage and 60 status chance. Buff the pure status mods to 120% please?

Side note, perhaps making the "Pure elemental" mods like Fever Strike provide status as well? But a minor amount, like 30%?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Changes:

• Increased Cernos Prime 10% Status Chance per projectile to 30% Status Chance per projectile.

Thanks for the fixes and the Cernos P buff, can we also have a Status Buff to Ballistica Prime, and Fusilai's/Zarr's Secondary Fire? All of them are also using shotgun pellet mechanics.

• Like 1

Listen.
DE did some excellent revisions to Taveuni and deserve all the love. It's been a very long time since I've felt this way, spending only 10 minutes for Kuva Survival felt like fun rather than hassle with bugs and slow spawn times. Cannot wait to spend another couple thousand hours in Taveuni now 🙂

• Like 1

What about Shedu, and all the other weapons that have been needlessly given the self stagger tag?

Any thoughts on reversing the damage falloff nerf?

Secondary shotgun buffs?

Penta still doing Self Damage, etc?

• Like 3
Just now, Thural said:

it's supposed to be 900 at max.

Fine, but reducing its chance to actually set off and changing nothing else and costing MORE to obtain it.. thats screwed.. it just got nerfed hard.. they should make it back to 20% at least or maybe even higher.

• Like 1

guys akbronco prime is NOTHING?! god that thing took me 2 bronco primes to make they could give a little of love

and serro? lord that weapon is old as hell why they dint buff status?

btw love what you did just dont forget old weapons 

• Like 1

I really don't understand how you guys thought impact knocking down suddenly became desirable again after everyone rallied against it years ago. Especially in the same patch that you remove it from blast?

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 3