Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Skaleek said:

I'm kinda mad about what they did to Aegis... It's entire usage is counter-intuitive now. Take shield damage to gain extra shield regen. Shield regen disabled while taking damage. K.

You must hate arcane grace then too, right?

i mean I hate grace but just because it's a rare drop from eidolons. meanwhile magus arcanes give a hell of a lot of HP and don't take a warframe slot. 

3 minutes ago, SeizaKokoro said:

Arcane Guardian was nerfed.. why is the chance for it to set off 5% lower at max rank, but the rest of the stats are the same... make it 20% again please and make it 800 armor instead of 600..

Also I used to be nearly immortal with wisp 345% strength and adaptation.. Now i cant handle level 70 enemies... Something has screwed my durability significantly despite still having nearly 100 more armor after the armmor buff.

It is 900 armour for 20 seconds. I agree that it should be 20% proc chance as it was.

1 minute ago, WhyNotMan said:

KOHM statistics screen still shows the status chance per shot and not per pellet, and multishot value doesnt show the amount of pellets as the other shotguns but the % of multishot instead

Kohm only has one pellet.  You didn't read that wrong, Kohm has 75% status per pellet, Kuva Kohm has 90%.

Thanks for the hotfix.
There's a way to get them to take out the use of 5 forms for kuva weapons, it's boring to level up 5 times a weapon I'm not going to end up using, not counting the waste of resources, just ask them to change some of that mechanics, please.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Napalm Grenades dealing self damage - get that garbage outta here!

That's NOT garbage!  It fixes some of the garbage with the design of frames like Mirage.  It's a happy accident.  You should leave SOME means of self damage in the game, and the damage it dealt was so low that if you die from it, it's your own fault for being super clumsy.

Shotguns are being weird, Kohm in particular has HUUUUGE status now. (that said, I liked it).

But Corinth for example now suck really, REALLY, REAAAAAALY bad. No amount of tweaking can fix the build with it, it just doesn't kill things, 6% status per pellet is really bad.

So when are you going to buff actually testing before releasing these bad updates?

Also I never saw one post about people wanting arcanes nerfed and changes to ALL STATUSES.  Did you just want to flip people the bird with this update?

DEAR GOD WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE VENGEFUL PULL EPHEMERA?!?!?   

Dagger's melee+aim+foward for "Stinging Thorn" no longer carries momentum. This means I can no longer use it to fling myself off ledges at great speeds.

Game literally unplayable! I know that's not the case, I'm just sad to see it go whether it was intended or not.

Archived