Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

3 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

Heat and Toxin give way better procs then gas. 

Yes. They do. Heat is useful against Grineer and Infested, while Toxin dominates Corpus units. Instead of making gas AoE Toxin, removing Toxic Ancient's immunity to toxin and resistance to gas damage to make a better combined element against the Infested.

I would like to personally thank any and ALL parties involved with the fix to Railjack controller users! I can now fly my ship and use allllllll of the weapons fully and without being stuck in the chair with the simple click of a button! So GAME ON and faith restored, thank you and in the future please keep an eye out for the controller users. There are more of us than you think. Cheers and many thanks! 

• Like 1

Hey uh DE, Napalm nades didnt directly do self damage. it procced heat on anyone that walks over it thats not your ally. the damage itself cannot be amplified by any means. Why did you remove it? Guess game knowledge means nothing when the majority dont know how to utilize it.

Controversial opinion bring ragdoll back to impact in a limited fashion when 5-6 procs have been inflicted, it's better that the knockdown we have right now

Oh and please dont said oh that annoying when trying to get heatshots. It's for surviving at high level a good why to get enemies out of your face 

Just now, SpringRocker said:

Dagger's melee+aim+foward for "Stinging Thorn" no longer carries momentum. This means I can no longer use it to fling myself off ledges at great speeds.

Game literally unplayable! I know that's not the case, I'm just sad to see it go whether it was intended or not.

Ivara dashwire catapult is dead now : (

• Like 1

Operator amps should be excluded from the knockback effect from self damage, or at least toned way down, especially since there isn't any handspring for operators

The gas is also a problem.

Other than that Great update

Edited by DragonKingPro

i still can't believe they took of the self damage, they just making easier for new players and that is bs cause warframe holds on veterans here. They should make an option to toggle on off for self damage but not sure how hard it is to do.

Edited by Happy2B

Is there any hope of Combat Discipline not taking health conversion stacks? I'd love to be able to do a more supportive nekros build taking advantage of Combat Discipline and his passive's synergy but currently am greatly hindered by the inability to simultaneously take advantage of health conversion.

• Like 1

Hi all Lost my railjack nav in solar system menu. i don't always want to use ship to do void missions.

HDR seems to work have to test more on missions

PS restarted my PC and it seems to have fixed display bugs in game. weird effects like black screen???

Edited by o1517
23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods.

didnt work. high strength still makes them dance around and pushes them outside bubble area

20 minutes ago, Zalanore said:

Can we get a fix for shotguns not getting the x3 status chance they were supposed to?

oh they did get 3x status.
like twin rogga used to have 33% status. now it has 99% status. the status screen just shows it per pellet now which is 99/15=6.6

which means for anything with 3 or less pellets like exergis this is a buff, but anything with high pellet count gets f**ked
it should have been a status increase equivalent to pellet count to make up for not getting 100% per pellet anymore when status hits 100%

10 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

You must hate arcane grace then too, right?

i mean I hate grace but just because it's a rare drop from eidolons. meanwhile magus arcanes give a hell of a lot of HP and don't take a warframe slot. 

Grace allows regen whilst taking damage, so no, its less of a problem.

to compensate for all the nerfs, I suggest when you use chroma's buff it automatically starts out at max -- meaning you don't have to take health damage. and for mirage's eclipse, you don't have to be in sunlight to get a damage buff. otherwise, with these nerfs teralyst hunting and orb mother hunting are a thing of the past and won't be worthe attempting without a good frame that can get a damage buff