Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix Hydroid's 1 Tempest barrage

Obe-Ron-Kenobi

The new impact proc throws enemies out of range and ragdolls them so hard that it makes it extremely inconsistent to hit them. This ability was extremely useful when it just knocked down enemies, but now it looks, feels, and acts poorly. Please consider reverting it back to just the knockdown state, thank you.

• Like 2

people call hydroid complete trash and it is unjustified to say the least, but the ragdoll just makes him tedious to play now. Tempest is so essential to his kit and playing hyrdoid correctly, so having enemies just fly everywhere makes his play-style even harder to accommodate. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Obe-Ron-Kenobi said:

people call hydroid complete trash and it is unjustified to say the least

It's really not. Hydroid is complete trash. Its not a matter of debate, since he's lower in usage than Banshee Prime on the Warframe usage chart;

4X5y4DN.png

The only reason he hasn't completely sunk into obscurity is because of his loot augment.

Hydroid's gameplay is just the total antithesis of what Warframe has become in recent years. He was introduced six years ago and in that time he has no real changes, only a crappy "rework" before his Prime Access that made him even more dull and painful to use. He's a relic from 2014 Warframe and his age really shows in the newer content and its only getting worse for him as time goes on. Six years is a very long time to go without changes in a game like this.

Tempest Barrage is garbage without its augment, really slow to start, not really reliable CC or damage compared to other abilties and it is RNG based.

Tidal Surge is Excaliburs old Slash Dash in everything but name and is just as useless.

Undertow is quite possibly the worst ability in the entire game, as it just completely slows the pacing down to a grinding halt and takes away 90% of the games movement and fun. But you're forced to use it since it's Hydroids only real method of survivability in any mission higher than level 30.

Tentacle Swarm is also useless as it is completely reliant on enemy AI/RNG after the initial casting and since the maps are becoming wider and more open world, it just makes the power even more useless.

Hydroid is trash and the overwhelming majority of players agree. This is backed up by data on top of general consensus.

Your post should be renamed;

"Please fix Hydroid"

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

I mean dont get me wrong, there are several things that can be done to make him feel better, and I DO HOPE HE GETS SOME CHANGES... but I guarantee its a matter of how you play him. Its taken me years but I have finally found a build that utilizes just about everything in hydroids kit to it's upmost potential.

I feel that the usage stats reflect how different his playstyle is compared to every other frame, but that's not to say he doesn't fill a niche.You are correct in that he is slow and focused around crowd control but that's not to say he is completely useless (even though that seems to be what the majority of the playerbase feels about it since he doesn't have a ton of damage). Also, your graphic is a very poor representative of your argument, as it is very outdated. At least 4 frames are missing, MR rank is not what we can currently make it, and clearly frames that have been in the game longer will have an inherent time advantage over newer ones anyway. Though usage stats are obviously important to extrapolate data, you have to remove a certain amount of personal bias from the chart in order to see what it is portraying. 

You're totally right in that his 1 is nearly a complete waste without the augment. We can agree on that. But WITH the augment, it is not only a powerful status and armor stripping tool but also a fantastic area lockdown for a long period of time. That is why it is imperative he gets the knockdown status back instead of ragdoll.

The most important part about hydroid is effectively utilizing his puddle as it has so many more applications than you'd think on a surface level. It's seriously ridiculously strong, and no, I'm not talking about its scaling damage. That part is slow. You can build for it sure, and its honestly decently effective, but its not at all what makes puddle so versatile and effective. Its all about placement and utilizing tidal surge and weapons to gain a significant advantage over the enemy. Hydroid can go just about anywhere on the battlefield while being completely invulnerable, and set up for his next onslaught with his 1 and even 4 if you want to block off a hallway. His gameplay is extremely tactical and adaptable, allowing a player to analyze what they want their next move to be. Sure, in pubs where a saryn wipes out a whole squad of enemies effortlessly he seems outclassed entirely, but I promise you it is a completely different ballpark for solo play. I have survived hours of mot off of hydroids kit. Sure he is heavily dependent on weapons to do the majority of the peddling but the right set up can have you ABSOLUTELY SHREDDING WITH ITS SYNERGY.

His 4 could use some work I won't lie, but what it does for now is at least useful enough to make its way into my playstyle. Dont get me wrong, there is PLENTY of room for improvement, but saying he has no place in the game is a wildly inaccurate estimation of his potential. Hopefully I can post my build here eventually and show you what I mean.

Edited by Obe-Ron-Kenobi
(pressed enter before it was done lol)
  • Like 2

Yeah, the ragdolling on tempest barrage at the moment is definitely the worst. Returning it to a solid knockdown would be nice. It's really the only thing about him that's particularly bad at the moment. It defeats the purpose of hm being able to keep enemies where they are or support is ability to move enemies wherever he wants while being covered from threats when surrounded.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair
  • Like 2

Devs broke knockdowns and now they cause ragdolls instead. I'm not a huge Hydroid fan, but it still hurts to see yet another frame being "just" playable and getting a short end of the stick for no #*!%ing reason other than no one giving enough #*!%s to test him before shipping the update. I hope devs find the time to address it today, since it's a problem that affects multiple facets of the game. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Obe-Ron-Kenobi said:

but I guarantee its a matter of how you play him

This is demonstrably untrue. Try and dress up a turd as much as you like, but at the end of the day its still a turd. There's only so far the "how you play them" defence goes.

You are correct in that he is slow and focused around crowd control but that's not to say he is completely useless

Never said Crowd Control was useless. Its his methods of CC that are useless on top of being very slow, boring and highly inferior to other frames that fit in his category.

lso, your graphic is a very poor representative of your argument, as it is very outdated. At least 4 frames are missing, MR rank is not what we can currently make it, and clearly frames that have been in the game longer will have an inherent time advantage over newer ones anyway. Though usage stats are obviously important to extrapolate data, you have to remove a certain amount of personal bias from the chart in order to see what it is portraying. 

This isn't a very good defence for your argument. The usage chart is only one year old and no other charts are avaliable right now. However, Hydroid has not changed one bit since the chart was made and neither has the consensus on him. You only need to look at how many people still continue to write him off as a failure both on here and elsewhere on the internet.

I assume by "MR rank is not what we can make can currently make it" you mean it does have the current top MR level, which you are correct in. That doesn't mean Hydroid's stats are likely to change. The chart shows a very consistent pattern in warframe usage. It either goes up in usage or down, with slight fluctuations between MR 10 and 20. Hydroid, like a lot of rubbish frames, sees the most use around the lower MR ranks, due to the fact they are trying him out and/or levelling him, but he very noticeably drops off very quickly when the MR stats climb higher and it is highly unlikely to change at MR28 because, like I said, he has had no changes and there are far better frames avaliable to the MR28 player.

Also, Hydroid is definitely not a new frame. He was introduced a year after the game came out. He's in the same vein as the older frames. So that defence does not work either. The newer frames have more usage than Hydroid.

The chart portrays what I said at the beginning; Hydroid is trash and subsequently unpopular. There's no bias distorting the chart, its written there for you to see. I'm just pointing it out.

You're totally right in that his 1 is nearly a complete waste without the augment. We can agree on that. But WITH the augment, it is not only a powerful status and armor stripping tool but also a fantastic area lockdown for a long period of time.

When an ability is utterly worthless without its augment, that is a good sign that it needs more work done on it than a simple hotfix.

As for the CC, as I said previously, its not as reliable as other frames and not as effective. The armour stripping is also outpaced by other frames that also have that power but for far less of a cost. Even weapons can strip armour better.

Its all about placement and utilizing tidal surge and weapons to gain a significant advantage over the enemy. Hydroid can go just about anywhere on the battlefield while being completely invulnerable, and set up for his next onslaught with his 1 and even 4 if you want to block off a hallway.

The game is not about tactical play and precise stratergising and has not been that way for years now. When Hydroid was introduced and the game still took place in tight-corridor environments, he found some use, but he was never a great frame even back then because he took all of the fun out of the game.

Hydroid can go anywhere true, but at the pace of a snail unless you use Tidal Surge, which is incredibly awkward and clunky due to poor/old design. The game no longer takes place in tight-corridors and so his 4 is a lot less useful than it used to be, with all the maps becoming more and more open and bigger. The tentacles spawn randomly on walls and ceilings and when out in open worlds like POE, they are just straight up 100% useless as opposed to being 90% useless.

A number of other frames can achieve invulnerability with far less the cost and in much more fun ways that do not take away/slow the games movement or gunplay, like Limbo and Revenant. There are simply far better options than Hydroid out there for invulnerability and CC. Everything he does is done very poorly and at the expense of a lot of the games flow and fun.

His gameplay is extremely tactical and adaptable, allowing a player to analyze what they want their next move to be. Sure, in pubs where a saryn wipes out a whole squad of enemies effortlessly he seems outclassed entirely, but I promise you it is a completely different ballpark for solo play.

Like I said; the game is no longer a tactical based shooter and it never truly was to begin with. The early days of Warframe allowed Hydroid to find some usage, but he always needed work at the start.

Solo play is not really a viable defence in a game like this. Frames and weapons get changed all of the time despite the fact that some people only play solo. By definition, everything works in solo play, so its not a real defence.

Hydroid can survive for sure. I'm not denying that. I'm saying that his method of survival is tantamount to turning off the game and going to sleep. He can survive, but at the cost of most of the games pacing and charm. You have to constantly use his puddle as it is his only means of living in high missions and that should not be the case. As other frames prove; you can survive and have fun while doing it. Hydroid has not had that treatment yet and he badly needs it if he is to find any sort of real use in the upcoming content. He is going to be left behind entirely when all of the old maps eventually get reworked, which they will.

His powers in general are just all in need of major reworks so they fit with the game today.

Sure he is heavily dependent on weapons to do the majority of the peddling but the right set up can have you ABSOLUTELY SHREDDING WITH ITS SYNERGY.

Synergy does not automatically mean a good frame and Hydroids case its actually worse because all of his abilities revolve around his puddle since the cyncically timed "rework" before his Prime Access.

The puddle is one of if the not the worst ability in the game and having synergy around that just does not help Hydroid at all. Other frames can shred enemies much faster than Hydroid without having jump through all of the hoops and are a lot more fun in their approach.

saying he has no place in the game is a wildly inaccurate estimation of his potential.

You really only need to look at the stats and the general consensus to see that is not the case at all. As he is right now, Hydroid has no potential whatsoever in the future of Warframe and his only saving grace is his loot augment, but even that is slowly being phased in favour of other loot frames with more reliable powers.

Hydroid's theme has a lot of potential as a water manipulator, but he needs a rework in order for that potential to be realised. He's just not in a good place right now and there is no denying that. Your build does not actually matter I'm sorry to say as it does not change Hydroid's mechanics and powers, which is the main thing people have a problem with. You can build him however you like but at the end of the day his problems still persist and a rework is the only way to fix him.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi

1 hour ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

This is demonstrably untrue. Try and dress up a turd as much as you like, but at the end of the day its still a turd. There's only so far the "how you play them" defence goes.

If a frame can go into high level does that still mean its a turd? I really don't understand, if its capable of long arbitrations times and good mot stats what more are we judging "viability" on. I mean its not like this game isn't a cakewalk already. Just saying its a turd is not enough of an argument in my opinion, even if the majority of the playerbase says it. 

his methods of CC that are useless on top of being very slow, boring and highly inferior to other frames that fit in his category

So the first piece of evidence to suggest he is trash. Because his 1 is currently broken I can somewhat agree with you, but if we are talking about pre impact change guaranteed knockdown within an over 10m radius for over 20 seconds is NOT useless, just add to the fact that you can place multiple and add armor strip on top of that and I'd say his crowd control is very strong if you understand how to utilize it. Sure, its not limbo or vaubaun levels of CC, but thats what those guys specialize in, thats their whole objective. Sure you can argue that they are so good at it that there is no other reason to even consider Hydroid, but the status chance and survivability of Hydroid outclasses them. Hydroid is far more of a generalist and should be built as such. 

Hydroid can go anywhere true, but at the pace of a snail unless you use Tidal Surge

The puddle is one of if the not the worst ability in the game and having synergy around that just does not help Hydroid at all. Other frames can shred enemies much faster than Hydroid without having jump through all of the hoops and are a lot more fun in their approach.

See this is where I believe the contention is coming into play. His speed is not entirely based on tidal surge. You're Absolutely right in that it needs to be more controllable like rev's, but its still usable if you know what you're doing, but thats not even close to saying ita necessary. When I play hydroid I take the effort to put in mobility mods because his gameplay regularly has a huge parkour focus in my eyes. Puddle is not the antithesis like you make it out to be, if anything its comparable to Limbos rift. Use it when youre in trouble and then set up on the opponent. Once they are CC'd and spawn/hallways are properly blocked continue flipping, bullet jumping and gliding using your AoE weapon of choice to wreck house (personally I find the Lenz ideal as it encompasses practically all of Tentacle swarm's puddle range very consistently). 

When Hydroid was introduced and the game still took place in tight-corridor environments, he found some use, but he was never a great frame even back then because he took all of the fun out 

The game no longer takes place in tight-corridors and so his 4 is a lot less useful than it used to be, with all the maps becoming more and more open and bigger. The tentacles spawn randomly on walls and ceilings and when out in open worlds like POE, they are just straight up 100% useless as opposed to being 90% useless.

Last time I checked the bulk of the game is still tight corridors and cramped spaces. Sure corpus are getting another face lift soon, but that still leaves more than half the nodes like they've always been. But, tentacle swarm still has use on some PoE and Orb objectives. Defense, extractors, enemy control level, roller sabotage, jailbrake, these sorts of mission types where you know where the enemy are going to attack from or at least understand where they are going makes it so that his crowd control isn't straight up useless out in the open. Again, there are better options, but I mean, the game is so easy that I hardly can say I care to use em unless I want to. 

Really this is the basis of my argument, you and perhaps a majority of the playerbase dont find hydroid to be fun, but as a long time vet I still get a ton of mileage out of him (and only within the past year might I add). I find it fun, and yes, dare I say, effective most of the time. He needs some polish, (we can agree he DESPERATELY NEEDS some polish) but I don't want hydroid to be so homogenized like so many of the frames are becoming. He is unique, he fills a niche, and at least to those playing him, he's fun. I dont want a brand new kit. Maybe at most make his puddle a hold cast where you can run around with a whirlpool at your feet just so people who complain so much about that ability can be silenced, but it will be pretty unfortunate to me if his whole thing is redone. And yeah I'll admit I'm in the minority, but I promise you he's at least feasible. I dont want another nuke the room frame.

This isn't a very good defence for your argument. The usage chart is only one year old and no other charts are avaliable right now. However, Hydroid has not changed one bit since the chart was made and neither has the consensus on him. You only need to look at how many people still continue to write him off as a failure both on here and elsewhere on the internet.

I assume by "MR rank is not what we can make can currently make it" you mean it does have the current top MR level, which you are correct in. That doesn't mean Hydroid's stats are likely to change. The chart shows a very consistent pattern in warframe usage. It either goes up in usage or down, with slight fluctuations between MR 10 and 20. Hydroid, like a lot of rubbish frames, sees the most use around the lower MR ranks, due to the fact they are trying him out and/or levelling him, but he very noticeably drops off very quickly when the MR stats climb higher and it is highly unlikely to change at MR28 because, like I said, he has had no changes and there are far better frames avaliable to the MR28 player

Also, Hydroid is definitely not a new frame. He was introduced a year after the game came out. He's in the same vein as the older frames. So that defence does not work either. The newer frames have more usage than Hydroid.

The chart portrays what I said at the beginning; Hydroid is trash and subsequently unpopular. There's no bias distorting the chart, its written there for you to see. I'm just pointing it out.

I was attempting to point out that hydroid has an advantage over some of the frames in usage because he is older. I was attempting to point out how skewed the data can seem. By your rational,  oberon prime is trash because its right around the same usage stats as hydroid prime, and we can both agree that's not even close to true (coming from both players with an oberon profile pic). Same goes for chroma, nezha and mirage. Plus, embers stats are massive and this was when she was considered the trash of all trash. Plus, im sure some of that has to do with acquisition of a frame too, hydroid is much more locked off due to a bad boss fight. Im not writing off the data, but I want to highlight that it isnt the be all end all for what "viable" really stands for. It tells us hydroid needs some work, but his usage is healthy enough that I dont think it warrants a full overhaul.

Edited by Obe-Ron-Kenobi
  • Like 1

vor 11 Stunden schrieb TheGodofWiFi:

It's really not. Hydroid is complete trash. Its not a matter of debate, since he's lower in usage than Banshee Prime on the Warframe usage chart;

as you can see on that chart. to be played it has to be easy accesable (starters).

prime (always more then none prime if option exists, makes sense)

+90% more likely if has aoe brainfart map wipes

+50% more likely if you can stand still and not die (for 4:59, i think 5min is afk or not ?)

50% less likely if utility/support based

the problem with those that tend to do alot of different thing is that they arent really the best in what they are doing. id say the higher the mr, the more likely someone is to minmax x (which automatically kill all those off for him). 2nd problem is. Those that start lack mods/ augments to make those warframes worth it. so they tend to hop on the base strongest (also i am pretty sure new palyers/ low mr like aoe nukes even more then veterans, aswell as they value survivablity more since they dont have 10 ways to refresh energy/ health).

so i guess just from what people tend to do at what point (in game, new player/veteran) it makes alot of sense how this graph looks.

The only people that play those frames regardless of mr or content are people that like the abilites and its themes (mains).

so hydroid is clearly not bad, he is just outclassed by "simpler" warframes. why play hydroid, if you can play rhino ? better cc, gives weapon dmg (even for team), is more tanky.  both are slow and have 1 ability help em with it (but rhino has clearly the better augment here).

and i personally dont see a point where this "big" catergory of warframes will get more popular. The only 2 ways would be to straight up buff their kit or numbers so they can compete or nerf the warframes they compete with.

The thing is the diehard fans of each warframe (that like their theme and the abilities, more then what it actually does) will tend to have the biggest voice (or should atleast). I think thats a reason why most "revisites" didnt really make the specific warframe alot more popular. i think the only one that had this effect was wukongs ?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Obe-Ron-Kenobi said:

If a frame can go into high level does that still mean its a turd?

Yes. You don't seem to understand that just because a frame has the capability to survive, that doesn't make it a great frame. Its the method of survival that makes it a good frame. I think your standards for a great frame aren't very high which does explain a lot of the things you are saying and why you're defending Hydroid in his current state.

Hydroid can survive but his method of survival is very boring and removes 90% of the games fun. His other powers are all very situational and depend on outside factors such as the environment and enemy AI rather than being adaptable to any situation, which a lot of other frames powers can do and they are all very clunky to use.

This is why he is known as a turd. Surviving is all well and good but you don't want to just be sitting in a puddle moving at a snails pace when you have the capability to be parkouring and soaring through the map without having to worry about getting mowed down instantly and having a set of inferior RNG based other powers.

if you understand how to utilize it.

Again, this "how to play" defence has historically been debunked in every single thread dealing with nerfs or buffs. There is no right way how to play frames. There are stronger/popular builds, but there is no 100% definitive way to play a frame.

Hydroid's CC simply is not very strong compared to other frames, that is a fact. Doesn't matter if you're a Hydroid main, you cannot look at Hydroid's capability for suvival and CC and say they are better than other frames. There is liking a frame and then there is denying whats in front of you.

I''m not saying you cannot like Hydroid, but don't take it to a level where you are denying pretty obvious things. I have played Hydroid for a long period of time and explored a vareity of different builds and I still stick by the consensus that he is not a good frame.

This is not a valid defence for a problem.

but the status chance and survivability of Hydroid outclasses them.

No. Straight up no.

Hydroid by definition does not outclass Limbo or Revenant in survivability. Limbo especially, since his invulnerability does not cost him any energy and in fact gives him energy. His and Revenants survivability also do not restrict their gunplay or movement. Hydroid is not superior to them at all.

Same with status. Revenant straight up has an ability that causes relevant damage to all different enemy factions and it is very powerful. Limbo can stop enemies in their tracks for nearly a minute.

This is what I'm saying about denial. Hydroid simply is not better than Limbo or Revenant in any area.

Puddle is not the antithesis like you make it out to be, if anything its comparable to Limbos rift.

Again, this is simply factually untrue. Limbo's Rift and Hydroids Puddle are worlds apart in both mechanics and restrictions. Limbo's Rift has very little drawbacks at all and can be cast anywhere on the map without restricting Limbo's movement or gunplay. Its range is also huge and it can lock down entire platoons of enemies for incredibly long times.

Undertow on the other hand has horrible range and Hydroid cannot cast it to different places from across the map. He always needs to go to a place in order to use it properly and it completely removes gunplay and restricts your offensive capabilities to powers only. It removes nearly all aspects of Warframes normal movement system and slows you down to a snails pace. It is the antithesis to Warframes current game flow, which is fast paced, hectic and based a lot on the freedom of movement. Slow paced tactical based gameplay has not been present for a very long time.

Saying it is comparable to Cataclysm is just not true, mechanically and logically.

Last time I checked the bulk of the game is still tight corridors and cramped spaces.

For now, but they will be phased out eventually like how the Corpus Jupiter map was. And even then, the old maps still have wide open spaces that render the tentacles very useless, like the Grineer galleon, Corpus ice world and Orokin/Derelict tilesets for example. They have open areas where tentacles can easily spawn far out of the way of enemies on high ceilings and walls.

Defense, extractors, enemy control level, roller sabotage, jailbrake, these sorts of mission types where you know where the enemy are going to attack from or at least understand where they are going makes it so that his crowd control isn't straight up useless out in the open.

A lot of the POE and Orb Vallis inner buildings are also very open and do not allow tentacle swarm to be very useful. This is another reason why Hydroid is viewed as trash. Tentacle Swarm would only be 100% useful if the entire game took place in a very tightly packed corridor that does not have open spaces.

Other frames do not have that drawback and have far more reliable methods of controlling enemies.

Again, there are better options, but I mean, the game is so easy that I hardly can say I care to use em unless I want to. 

This is not a defence.

Really this is the basis of my argument, you and perhaps a majority of the playerbase dont find hydroid to be fun, but as a long time vet I still get a ton of mileage out of him

I'm sorry but this just is not a viable defence. DE listen to the majority and the data, not the minority. Its a fact that there simply are far better options than Hydroid out there for basically everything. The basis of your argument is that you like how Hydroid functions now and how you personally like to use him.

But the data and the general consensus just tell a completely different storey. Its factual that Hydroid has had no real changes since his introduction, where other frames older than him have had a lot of updates. He just is not in a good place.

He doesn't need simply to be polished. Like I said, you can polish a turd all you want but that doesn't change the fact its still a turd. He needs a full on rework in order to bring him into the modern Warframe era and DE are likely to give him that, seeing as how only a tiny number of people use Hydroid regularly and the majority would rather use anything else. I know that change to something you're comfortable with is never a nice feeling, but change is needed. Hydroid won't be a simple nuke frame I don't know why you went straight to that.

By your rational,  oberon prime is trash because its right around the same usage stats as hydroid prime, and we can both agree that's not even close to true (coming from both players with an oberon profile pic)

Oberon Prime has higher usage than Hydroid Prime on the chart.

No one ever talks about Oberon being trash because he isn't. His powers work and do not interfere with gameflow. You hardly see any Oberon rework threads/discussions on the forums or elsewhere on the internet like YouTube.

Plus, embers stats are massive and this was when she was considered the trash of all trash.

Ember wasn't trash for clearing mobs, thats why she has high stat usage. She was cheese. She was considered bad because she took fun away from other players. There are different kinds of trash.

Plus, im sure some of that has to do with acquisition of a frame too, hydroid is much more locked off due to a bad boss fight.

Nope.

Frame aquisition has nothing to do with it. This is proven because of frames like Mesa and Equinox, who are very annoying to farm but have way higher usage on the chart. Mesa requires you to get special coordinates for Infested Alad V and Equinox requires eight parts and you have farm Tyrl Regor for a very long time before you get them all. Hydroid's farm is a cakewalk compared to these two.

Its also highly unlikely that a MR25 player has not levelled Hydroid up but has done frames that are much more of a pain to get.

So that is incorrect as well.

It tells us hydroid needs some work, but his usage is healthy enough that I dont think it warrants a full overhaul.

Well, the majority of the playerbase wholeheartedly disagrees. Hydroid's powers are just not very good to put it lightly, when compared to other powers out there and they simply do not function well in the newer content of Warframe. His playstyle is slow, his powers are clunky, very boring and completely inferior to other frames of his type. Like I said at the start, the only reason his usage stat is where it is and he has not sunk completely into obscurity is because of his loot augment. Thats it.

Hydroid does need a full overhaul and you're in the very small minority that thinks otherwise. Just saying that you like the way he plays and how good he is in solo, sadly just is not good enough. DE can see the numbers and the overall opinion on Hydroid and they will listen to those, as they always have done.

Edited by TheGodofWiFi