Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemera Trading

urgeN11

Hello, tennos.

My idea is simple and i believe it is much needed and easy to implement:

Make non-event specific ephemera blueprints tradable.

As easy as that.

I believe every player will appreciate this simple change.

Opinions ?

Edited by urgeN11

I would tend to agree tho brace yourself for the barrage of people shrieking that Ephemra are signs of accomplishment and the notion of someone else not lucking out on the RNG but receiving them through direct trade is an affront to their enjoyment of them. 

I really do think it would be nice if there was at least something to do with duplicates and trade is as far as I'm concerned a great option. And for clarification I do not count the convoluted Lich trading as actual trade.

@ xcrimsonlegendx

Liches are tradable, legend. If they possess an ephemera you will have to chance to grind for it ( you will be hunted by the lich you have acquired by trading).

So... what did you mean to say ?

3 minutes ago, urgeN11 said:

@ xcrimsonlegendx

Liches are tradable, legend. If they possess an ephemera you will have to chance to grind for it ( you will be hunted by the lich you have acquired by trading).

So... what did you mean to say ?

That they've dealt with 17 Lichs and haven't gotten an Ephemera from a single one and they want the option to trade for just the Ephemera they want.

Just a guess.

• Like 1

Just now, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I haven't come across anyone selling liches with ephemeras for that cheap.

My point was that I support the idea of trading ephemeras in general, my apologies for not knowing lich ephemeras are a dollar a dozen now.

Yea, since the drop rate is 20% now, the pricr is super low. 

Besides, if the ephemeras themselves were tradable, they'd probably go for the same price, or maybe even more. 

Vengeful series ephemera prices atm are 150 - 300p. And i find that fair. If you have an extra ephemera, why not share it ?

P.S I have 4 extra frost step ephemeras. What should i do with those ? They are stuck.