Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chat Box Scroll Bar Shifting to the left (Fix Coming)

Doomweapon66

So, I don't know if I'm the only one having this problem and when this became a thing but, I'm getting this bug where my scroll bar in the chat window is shifting over to the left seemingly after every mission. While I wouldn't normally consider this to be a big issue, the problem with it is it seems to be increasing the hitbox (don't know if that's the correct term but, whatever) and as a result, it's making the entire right half of the chat window get covered with an area where clicking on it shifts the entire scroll bar up or down. Anyone else suffering from this issue? Only fix I've found for it so far is rebooting the game.

Edited by Doomweapon66

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have fixed this and will be hotfixing on PC, XB1, Switch, and PS4 soon to address 🙂

PS4, Xbox one, Switch: Update 27.2.2 + Hotfixes with chat fix.
PC: 27.2.2, no hotfix, no update, no chat fix.

When is PC hotfix?
Very annoying PC has to continue to have this annoying chat bug for more then 14 days, where video game consoles had this bug for 3 days and now have their chat fixed.

This problem is worst on PC: most users don't have game controller to open chat link using left analog stick button, L3 on Dualshock 4 controller.