Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Logging In, Losing Consecutive Bonus

Plagatus

I and my fiancee both play Warframe. I had him log into my account to get my daily bonus while I was working both today and a few days ago. Both times it reset my log in days to 1 (from 7 first time, and from 4 today). His own account was also on day 7, and has stayed day 7.

This did not happen a few months ago when we both logged into our accounts daily via my laptop in a hotel; we kept our 7 days rewards, both of us. Something has changed, and it is a stupid change.

Pretty sure mine reset yesterday as well.., but since I'm not on their time zone, I'm sure I just missed their 'day reset' time. Probably a similar thing for you?

If you feel it's totally wrong, you can always contact https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home'>support and I'm sure they would be more than willing to help solve the issue.

Edited by KingKeif

If you don't know this already, you get daily rewards when you log in within a certain 24 hours, not 24 hours after logged in. For instance, I have to log on after 7 pm but also before 7 pm the next day. Hope this helped.

If you don't know this already, you get daily rewards when you log in within a certain 24 hours, not 24 hours after logged in. For instance, I have to log on after 7 pm but also before 7 pm the next day. Hope this helped.

IIRC the window is 24 hours, resetting on midnight GMT