Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how's Corrosive Projection doing?

Melizande

if you're choosing between Corrosive Projection and Steel Charge (for some reason), there's no way Steel Charge would be more useful. but that's only because Damage Auras are effectively useless except for Archwing or sometimes Eidolons.

but Corrosive Projection was already mostly obsolete before today anyways, hint hint.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zakaryx said:

Railjack enemies melt to primary weapons now even when not using it. You would probably kill things faster in missions using enemy radar just to find them quickly.

Enemy radar does not get enough love.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

if you're choosing between Corrosive Projection and Steel Charge (for some reason), there's no way Steel Charge would be more useful. but that's only because Damage Auras are effectively useless except for Archwing or sometimes Eidolons.

but Corrosive Projection was already mostly obsolete before today anyways, hint hint.

I largely main Ivara, and I mostly use my weapons to do my killing. I have Animal Instinct for tracking, so most of the auras seem lackluster. I've used Corrosive Projection until now because literally every build I find suggests it. 😛 

Incidentally, why are damage auras useless? I would have figured 60% on top of a minmaxed Nikana or Redeemer would be nuts.

Which do you suggest?

5 minutes ago, Melizande said:

Incidentally, why are damage auras useless? I would have figured 60% on top of a minmaxed Nikana or Redeemer would be nuts.

Which do you suggest?

it's an Additive Bonus just like generic Damage Mods are, so on top of Primed Pressure Point it's a meekly 22.6% extra Damage. unexciting to say the least.

if you find use in Enemy debuff Auras, go nuts. they just weren't and still aren't critically important, far from.
Growing Power is always quite useful, Swift Momentum is a more recent entry, Speed Holster and Sprint Boost are useful but niche, Power Donation can be quite powerful sometimes, Brief Respite (and Augur Set) are decent for some Warframes now that they can stack continuously, Scavenger Auras are as powerful as always just that Players rarely need that much extra Ammo.

• Like 1