Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lich stuck with last node being dark sector defection

icefyer

Like the title says. Liches can claim dark sector defection missions as part of their territory. Only problem is they and their thralls can never actually spawn there, only infested. So now I'm stuck as that with the last node with a lich that I can't upgrade to unlock more planets. No idea how to fix it, and already tried a support ticket but was just told to repost it here with no idea how to get the lich unstuck or to get them to spawn. Is there any way to force them to upgrade or otherwise get support to trigger it to upgrade anyway to get it unstuck?

• Like 4

Same to me.Dark sector defection is my last task on Phobos . I cant unlock other planets unless finish the task . Theres ONLY Infected . I wish they can make a abandon option or restart progress.

Edited by skyline-146
  • Like 2

Same to me.

My Kuva lich mission has last location in Phobos - Memphis.
Whene I entered this location and select correct mission.
But this mission did not change, it still Infestation mission, not Grineer mission.
Kuva lich and Kuva Thrall  also did not appear.

• Like 1

Same here.

Memphis - defection. Selected Grineer-defection.

Only infested spawn, no lich, no thralls. Tried doing 8 - 9 waves - nothing. Tried killing off survivors, nothing.

Tried repeated runs to wave 4 hoping that one of the defectors would produce a thrall, nothing.

With no way of moving the lich to a different node or cancelling it all together - completely stuck.

According to "The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.2" kuva lich defection is supposed to turn into an extermination mission.

This is clearly not working.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Amorphos said:

Same here.

Memphis - defection. Selected Grineer-defection.

5 hours ago, KCman_Chang said:

Same to me.

My Kuva lich mission has last location in Phobos - Memphis.

8 hours ago, skyline-146 said:

Same to me.Dark sector defection is my last task on Phobos .

Mine's Phobos as well... Maybe it's that specific mission node that's screwing up and supposed to turn into exterminate? Because that other person that I joined defection missions turned into exterminates just fine, but the moment his lich spread to phobos and he tried that same node...He got stuck too! It seems that it's specifically the dark sector defection on Phobos that's the problem.

Edited by icefyer
  • Like 1

same problem here (I feel like I should to post some screenshots for this to actually get noticed/fixed so...)

Before starting the mission

20200308072601_1.jpg

Mid mission with infested

20200308072908_1.jpg

After the mission

20200308073612_1.jpg

I hope DE fixes this soon (or makes liches spawnable in nodes they don't control on a planet that they do)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 1doom2lord3 said:

same problem here (I feel like I should to post some screenshots for this to actually get noticed/fixed so...)

Before starting the mission

20200308072601_1.jpg

Mid mission with infested

20200308072908_1.jpg

After the mission

20200308073612_1.jpg

I hope DE fixes this soon (or makes liches spawnable in nodes they don't control on a planet that they do)

That confirms it. It's specifically Memphis on Phobos that's doing it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Guys, it is not possible to have the LAST MISSION. Just take some time in game and the Kuva Lich will infest other places.

The screenshot above proves that this is possible. Lich influence will not spread from the last available node on its own unless you stab him to level him up.

And you cannot do that as there are no thralls to kill to spawn the lich in dark sector defection.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amorphos said:

The screenshot above proves that this is possible. Lich influence will not spread from the last available node on its own unless you stab him to level him up.

And you cannot do that as there are no thralls to kill to spawn the lich in dark sector defection.

Actually lich's influence will spread if you finish all of their nodes as well. Even if you ignore them when they spawn they'll simply lvl up and conquer another planet.

THING IS, my last lich was on Phobos too and I did some tests running the Defection first and not only the thralls don't appear at all, when you finish the mission it acts like you never did it in the first place, not clearing the node of the lich's influence.

So I would say it's a double bug :(. Node not having thralls and not clearing up.

• Like 2

Adding my name to the list. I am down to Memphis, I have no other planets. My lich is full-bar enraged, and will not spawn, even in other players' Phobos missions. To add insult to injury, I had selected the wrong weapon by mistake (muscle-memory clicked X without checking), so I JUST wanted to clear this lich out so I could move onto a pursuit that was exciting to me.

So now I guess I'm waiting for Zendesk to answer and hopefully fix this.

I am not interested in playing this game until I can actually work on Lich content again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melizande said:

Adding my name to the list. I am down to Memphis, I have no other planets. My lich is full-bar enraged, and will not spawn, even in other players' Phobos missions. To add insult to injury, I had selected the wrong weapon by mistake (muscle-memory clicked X without checking), so I JUST wanted to clear this lich out so I could move onto a pursuit that was exciting to me.

So now I guess I'm waiting for Zendesk to answer and hopefully fix this.

I am not interested in playing this game until I can actually work on Lich content again.

honestly though i can relate