Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exterminate The Ancient Distruptors!

Demon-King-Lamb

NatsusRage_zpse27fe391.png

I HATE ANCIENT DISRUPTORS!!!

All they do is knock you down, drain your energy, drain your shields. And leaves you open for insta-killed by the high leveled enemies! Their like wasps. They don't do anything for the environment. Their just there to F**** with you!

Team together to exterminate them all!!

Edited by Reddemon159

All they do is knock you down, drain your energy, drain your shields. And leaves you open for insta-killed by the high leveled enemies! Their like wasps. They don't do anything for the environment. Their just there to F**** with you!

actually...wasp eliminates trash from the environnement so the DO do somethin for it. Same for disruptors...they are there to make the infested harder

Edited by MurasameFsey

deal with it, or dont farm infested.

I love disruptors. They can actually present a problem for me, and can even punish me for not being careful in areas other than Tier 3 and Endless Defense.

They present an enemy equivalent of utility, and can always be a threat against me, unlike a grand majority of enemies who are only threats due to exponential damage, armor, and health.

actually...wasp eliminates trash from the environnement so the DO do somethin for it. Same for disruptors...they are there to make the infested harder

ok they are like the cold when you get 20 plus, it does not help in growth but there only to make you &!$$ed as hell

but they are necessary for gameing, i mean come on they are infested they dont have guns or tech so give em the edge in something, and if you hate this much get a rhino, iron skin makes you immune to it and to poison and to stun.

Edited by Jay.ID

Love to hate them. They are the normal mob version of the "no energy" nightmare mode, which is - you guessed it - my favorite nm mode.

They can easily take away two of the things that players rely upon the most, forcing them to adapt radically if hit and always be vigilant of their surroundings. It's their goal to be sneaky annoying pricks that push you out of your comfort zone of pressing 4 to win. Oh, you just gave me an idea: Make Leech Ospreys also drain energy!

Yet all you need to do is climb up somewere high and youll be able to troll infesteds, any infested, and there are a LOT of those places.

You could do that just like you could glitch your way through pretty much everything but I love the challenge they present, challenges in this game are far and few and I quite like disruptors presenting me with one, especially when I'm playing my Nova and health is scarce. Disruptors and toxics are the only things making infested worth fighting.

Edited by StrikerZ1

The only real annoyance with Disruptors for me is the Carrier sentinel. When a Disruptor touches you inappropriately, there's this lovely few seconds where any energy orb you pick up is still drained.. Guess how quick Carrier can empty a field of energy orbs? Carrier needs to not pick up energy while this effect is active.

I like the ancients. They make the infested difficult to fight. They just remind me of turning around and hearing "Do you even lift bro!?" As they helplessly removes your awesomely accumlated energy and shields :3. I still like them though, they look funny.

... Sooo... you're complaining because they're doing their job right?

If they were removed, it would make Infested easier. As it stands now, it's the infested schtick that they can come in, say "HA! NO!" to all your nifty high tech gear and take you down with poison and energy drain while trading ranged capabilities for it.